Ratings for Dr. Larry S. Butler

This doctor has been an absolute godsend. I am 37 weeks along and this is my 2nd pregnancy. My first son is 21 years old. I am 39 and this pregnancy is considered high risk. He is patient, friendly, and answers all my questions. He really makes me feel at ease. I also like the staff. They are very friendly and if you have a question they cant answer they find out. I wish my ob 21 years ago would have been half as knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Butler delivered my little boy Jan of 2011. He is an amazing ob, and if we ever had another child, I want Dr. Butler as my ob again!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

I love Dr. Butler. I think his old fashion approach is awesome and i love the life lessons he supplies. i do know that because we live in a time where the demand for providers is outstanding and Dr. Butler shouldnt be judged so harsh. He is a man and a man he shall be the same as all the individuals that he sees. Thanks Dr. Butler see you again soon

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Dr. Butler is absolutely wonderful! He delivered both of my little girls and always made me feel like I was his #1 patient. Every time I go to his office, he is so kind and gracious. I honestly can't believe the other reviews left here, because I never had a bad experience with him. My only complaint is it can be a little bit lengthy waiting to see him. Other than that, I would recommend him to anyone. He's fabulous!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

I have seen him twice now, and left in teers both times. He's unwilling to listen to patients, generally rude, and doesn't seem to care about the fact that you are a person and not an appointment.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Rushed me, and would actually try to leave room while asking important questions. Cocky and rude and wouldn't listen to me. Charged me $20 for ultra-sound not required by my insurance and then called me "high-risk" and said I needed extra ultra-sounds (sounds like taking my money) because I had normal nausea. Wanted me to work in 100 degree factory and just come in once a week for an IV because I was getting dehydrated easily but would cost me money for weekly visits and they charged me per disability form to miss a few days work when all other doctors for pregnant women at my job just give them a month off. The doctor prescribed me a medicine that has never been tested on pregnant women, causes stillbirths in animals, and is considered a last resort because the zofran didn't work well enough for me to return to work regularly. I don't see how risking my child so I can work for a month is worthwhile.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Dr. Larry S. Butler's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

MSP/BC Med