Ratings for Dr. Stephen A. Prendiville

I had a face lift a couple of years ago up in Illinois. The results were a night mare! After the surgery my ears became extremely deformed (Pixie ears) because the surgeon up north didn’t have a clue to what he was doing! After that experience, I was so afraid to trust another doctor I live with the deformity for years. I finally decided to do extensive research to see if I could find a doctor that could possible fix my deformed neck and ears. I found Dr. Pendiville. To everyone thinking about have any FACIAL procedure done, please take my advice and go to Dr. Pendiville. He is the best facial plastic surgeon in the business. He is not your average skilled plastic surgeon, he is highly skilled. I should know he gave me back my normal looking face and beautiful ears!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Expensive,but worth it! If you want the natural look, this is the doctor for you. He deals only with facial plastic surgery, and readily provides references.....all good. I am very pleased with my results!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2005

Dr. Stephen A. Prendiville's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1994)

GHI