Ratings for Dr. Lee H. Colony

I think dr. colony is a good plastic surgeon, and a nice guy. He has done cheek, neck, and upper eye lift. They all turned out good. However there have been a couple of issues with injections. Botox, I told him and showed him lower forehead, he did the upper. he later gave free touchup to fix it. Then fat graft cheeks OMG what a mistake. I showed and told him were I did and did not want the injections. I clearly stated | dont want to put any under the eyes. I felt like he heard me but, wasn't listening. I spent thousands trying to fatten the cheeks. Months later the only thing I have to show are puffy lumpy circles under the eyes. They make me look older and more tired. My cheeks don't look any fuller. Now I have to find a dr. to use temp. fillers to fatten cheeks and smooth out under eyes. Thinking of fat grafts? Stay away from the eyes it always turns out BAD!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

had a cheek lift upper eye job, and medical needling. dr. colony and staff were great the results were better than I expected. thinking of having work done? he`s your man

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Would highly recommend Dr. Colony! He was very knowledgeable and took time to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr Colony did AMAZING work!!!! I could NOT be happier with my results. I am 6wks post op breast augmentation and I am completely 150% satisfied. I spent 2hrs asking questions in my consultation.. He answered every single one of them. Procedure went perfect and great CRNA and staffing. Great pre/post op packet given before surgery. Am sooooo pleased with my results!! Couldnt be happier!! Would recommend to everyone, tell everyone about Dr. Colony!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Dr. Colony and his staff are very knowledgeable. I went to him for Male Breast Reduction and I could not be happier with the results. My expectations we met and I am more than satisfied. I would recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Dr. Colony and his staff are amazing. His staff is always friendly and personable. They were patient with all questions. I had liposuciton of the inner thighs, stomach and flanks. Though the results were good, I wanted more sculpting done, so I opted to have Mesotherapy done afterwards. The prices are very reasonable, infact, of all my research he was the cheapest in a 100 mile area.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Colony and his staff are amazing! I went to him for rhinoplasty and could not be happier with the results. He took the time to discuss the procedure and recovery process with me and he and his staff made me feel at ease before surgery. The results look natural and have given me a huge confidence boost. Dr. Colony is kind, knowledgeable, and attentive. I recommend him 100%!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Colony and couldn't be happier. I would definitely recommend him. I will definitely be back for my tummy tuck. He took his time to talk to me and answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

I first had a Breast Augmentation in 2008. The results were phenomenal, I felt so much better and the scars are nearly obsolete. In 2010 I decided to finish my mommy makeover with an Abdominalplasty (Tummy tuck) the recovery went very well and with very minimal scaring yet again. I absolutely love Dr. Colony and his staff. I honestly feel like family with all of them. I have recommended him numerous times to friends who have had procedures all with incredible results. Dr. Colony will forever be my surgeon. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Recently had my lips injected and they look fantastic. Staff was so nice and Dr Colony really made me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Dr. Lee H. Colony's Credentials

• Univ Of Nd Sch Of Med, Grand Forks Nd 58201 (Grad. 1982)

Avmed