Ratings for Dr. W. David Hager

Very knowledgeable and timely. Recently had a follow-up appointment after surgery. Appointment was at 1:20 PM and I was out of the office at 1:45. Surgery was robotic assisted total hysterectomy. Went home the afternoon of the surgery and never took any narcotic pain meds. Dr. Hager said a prayer with my husband and me prior to going into surgery which was very reassuring and comforting. I would recommend him for gynecology patients.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Absolutely NO personality...always something "off" about him...kinda gave me the willies so I stopped going after 2 times.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

Took time to explain everything and said a prayer for me before surgery. Really great doctor

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

I would agree with the other reviews, Dr. was not punctual and his bedside manner was SEVERELY lacking. I went to him once and never went back. Terrible experience!!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2010

staff was helpful was extremely late several times

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Hager is very knowledgeable and I saw him for years. However, his bed side manner does not seem as kind and gentle as it used to, so I decided to see another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2008

Dr. W. David Hager's Credentials

• Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med, Lexington Ky 40536 (Grad. 1972)

HealthPartners