Ratings for Dr. Karen A. Moore

Can't believe this "lady" is still in business with her terrible bedside manor. Don't bring your children here. There are plenty of other pediatricians in this city who will treat your family 100% better than this "lady".

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr Moore is an excellent physician, I have been with her practice since my daugher was 2 yrs old and 9 years later for our son; total of 18 years. It doesn't matter what type of insurance you have you receive "A" class service. Very personable staff with excellent customer service skills.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

Dr.Moore is a very good physician. I must say, I used her during which my insurance has changed from a great plan to Peachcare for my child. At the time, I was apprehensive and assumed becasue our plan was a government plan the physicians on the list would provide less than the best care, I was so Wrong wtih Dr. Moore. My daugther is now of the age where we must go the the Big Kid doctor and I was sad to that we will be leaving Dr. Moore. She's very attentive, go over and beyond to make you as the parent and your kid feel as if you've been with her since birth whether you have or have not! For a kid to say, I really like this doctor means a lot!! Wait time is long but no longer than most physicians that are High in demand!! Her staff is very courteous, helpful and personable. I wish we had her from birth, Thanks Dr. Moore you truly make us proud to continue supporting our own.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Wait time is very long. Most of the time, it is more than an hour. Apart from that, staff is nice and helpful. As for Dr. Moore, there is more room for improvement in terms of how she handles her patient.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Moore is one of the leading pediatricians in Georgia--trained at the best schools in this country. She has a love for children; they love her too. She is personable and the staff is too. Yes, there is a wait. Folks have heard about her expertise and desired outcomes when caring for metro Atlanta children. They travel far to see her, and sometimes the wait can be a little long, but I am staying with Dr. Moore and her team. They provide top notch service with a

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

I love this practice! Dr. Moore and her staff are professionally and personally charming! And have cared for both of our children for seven years. We have always had excellent insurance. But after getting laid off (both my husband and myself) found ourselves without it for a short while. Dr. Moore allowed us to make arrangements with her office manager. She continued to see our children. We fulfilled our financial obligation and now have excellent insurance again. We absolutely love all of the doctors in this practice and feel our concerns are always addressed and they actually have a love for children! I would recommend a thousand times over!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

We interviewed Dr. Moore before our first child was born and been there ever since. 12 years later, 3 different offices and many visits, we have received nothing but the best in care from Dr. Moore and her staff.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2007

When my daughter needed specialized care, Dr. Moore and her staff were both diligent and persistent in getting the attention we needed. Waits can be long, but that is the norm in pediatrics.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

I don't think the kind of insurance or the amount I pay has anything to do with the quality of service that I receive from a provider. Dr. Moore has been excellent with my kids. She's thorough, patient and extremely knowledgeable. Additionally, her staff is very professional and polite. Of course I could return to my old pediatricians at East Cobb, but then I'd have to remember that one Dr. in their group was just arrested for suspected child ****ation...No Thanks.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

NEVER USE HER IF U WANT YOUR KIDS BEST

flag | Submitted December 30, 2005

Dr. Karen A. Moore's Credentials

• Duke Univ Sch Of Med, Durham Nc 27710 (Grad. 1984)

• BCBS Florida