Ratings for Dr. Jose H. Santos

Dr. Santos is absolutely amazing. No woman likes going to an annual gyno exam but this office makes is painless. His staff are very nice and helpful, over the phone and in person. He is very nice and knowledgeable. Although he may not spend an hour with you, he is friendly, approachable, and answers any concerns. Personally, I love this office and doctor and wish I could find a primary care doctor with similar qualities. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

The worst experience!! I'm not recommending This Doctor. Lack of experience and professional attendance

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

Do not go see Dr. Jose Santos. He did not diagnosed me correctly and now unfortunately another doctor has discovered that I have level 4 endometriosis. I am at risk of not being able to carry my own babies. He does not have medical malpractice insurance, which means that you cannot you sue him in case he does something bad to you or to your baby during birth! There are plenty of amazing doctors, DO NOT SEE DR. JOSE SANTOS!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr Santos is a good doctor. He has been my doctor for years. He is very nice along with the staff.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

My experience with this doctor was the worst I've ever had. After being almost an hour late to my appointment, he was rude and didn't even look at my medical history to see what kind of patient I was. His way of greeting me was: "Well, open your legs." It seemed as if he wanted to be done with me as soon as he got there. He was supposed to call me after a few weeks to tell me about the results of some tests, and never did. When I called to ask about these, his secretary told me that she would ask him and call me back. She didn't call me either.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Dr. Santos has been my doctor for over 15 years and I would not allow anyone else to take care of me and deliver my children. I have three children, all delivered by him, and when my youngest one was born at 32 weeks and was in the NICU, he called everyday to make sure she was ok. He truly cares about his patients. In 15 years I have sent many people to see him, and they always call to thank me and tell me how happy they are with him. I have yet to meet another doctor who is on top of his game and as devoted to his patients as he is. Dr. Santos is wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

My sister is a current patient of Dr. Santos and his has been a wonderful doctor to her. He was her doctor when she was pregnant with her son and she had somewhat of a difficult pregnancy. She had to be on bed rest for half of her pregnancy and during the whole time Dr. Santos and his staff treated my sister like a human being. They were caring and compassionate. They had her in the office at least once or twice a week monitoring her and making sure she was ok. Dr. Santos is very knowledgeable and he gives a damn about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

I wanted Dr. Santos to deliver both my girls because I always felt very comfortable with him. He seems to be a respectable man who seems to care about women, and all their issues. Unfortunately, as doctors rotations have it, I got some other OB to deliver my girls and who wasn't very nice. At any rate, I have been a patient of Dr. Santos for years, and he has always treated me with respect, and a smile. If anybody ask me for a referral I always entrust them to Dr. Santos.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Great doc. He's nice and friendly. Goes out of his way to help you with any problems you might have. I switched from another doctor, and I'm glad I did.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2008

I found this doctor very rude and very stuck up. He would come into the room and hardly would greet me in a friendly manner and seemed rushed. I asked him if the very little pounds that I had gained was normal compared to other expecting mothers and all he told me was to eat more which I thought wasn't sufficient advice.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2007

Dr. Jose H. Santos's Credentials

• German

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1982)

AARP