Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Escher

I have seen Dr. Escher in practice at the Sports Medicine Clinic. Hands down - he's the best!!!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Dr. Escher is a wonderful doctor. He has taken care of our kids for many years. He is very helpful, honest, knowledgeable, and sincere. I like the fact that he is also a sports med. Doctor so that we can see him when the kids have been injured in one of their many sports, and the nice thing about that is that talks to you as a parent, but also to your kid! We both know what's going on when we get out of there, and that makes a big difference.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

Dr. Escher has been a trusted physician and has been very detailed in helping me to manage a serious health condition, always listening and helping me to find answers.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009

Dr. Escher is very thorough, knowledgeable, spends time with you and doesn't rush you out the door. He has the greatest bedside manner I've ever witnessed, and is a valued physicican in our family.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2006

Great family doctor. Very helpful. Good with all family members.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2006

Great family doctor. Also specializes in Sports Medicine. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2005

Dr. Scott A. Escher's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Onalaska, WI