Ratings for Dr. Surinder P. Puri

Very Greedy. He and his assistant made sure to rip us off, when we asked for a copy of patient record, that his office already had. He charged above hundred dollars for that. Basically, his office charged 1.3 times the full price for 1/4th of the service provided. I believe if they figure out that you are in need and no way out, they won't hesitate to make full use of the situation and rip you off money.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

Dr Puri ... is one of the worse doctors I have been to in my entire life. Completely ignored me when I let him know that I was allergic to certain antibotics.. he turned around and prescriped me a antibotic in the same family of antibotics (saying he didnt think I would have a reaction) guess what .. yep had a very bad reaction to the antibotic. When I went back to him, he acted like it was totally my fault, stating what is wrong with you? That is a perfect antibotic (as Im sitting there with hives all over my body).. Then he stated dont come back here anymore, go to an emergency room!!??? This is a caring Dr??????

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Puri is a great doctor. I had him my PCP for about 2+ years and never had any issues. He's very professional and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2007

Very caring doctor and easy to get hold of. Once I was traveling to East Coast and got sick and called the office. I was able to talk to Dr. Puri and found him very helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2007

he turned out to be an idiot who didnt complete the ins forms and so my procedure has been delayed due to his incompetence. please do not use this idiotic doctor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007

Dr. Surinder P. Puri's Credentials

• Med Coll, Guru Nanak Dev Univ, Amritsar, Punjab, India (Grad. 1969)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Northridge, CA