Ratings for Dr. David N. Csikai

Overall I was not very happy with my results. I went in to have a lift with implants. About 6 months after my procedure I expressed my concerns about how I felt about itI felt like they were smaller than I thought they would be and still felt like I needed another lift. Dr. Csikai and his team did not disagree with me about the lift. He simply said he could do another lift if I paid the fee for him to operate again. That estimate was about another $1,000 after I had already paid over $7,000 for the initial procedure. I would look elsewhere if you are looking to have this same procedure done.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

On February 2, 2017 Dr. Dr Csiki performed a tummy tuck, breast augumtation, and lift. The tummy tuck was done well, however the breast augmentation took a year to drop and look more even in size. He should have advised me of this. Before the surgery both my areolas were perfect in shape and size, after surgery one was the size of a half dollar and the other a quarter. I went to his office to express my concerns to him and he didn’t do anything to fix them. All he did was give me the papers I had signed freeing himself of any liability and told me to go to another cosmetic surgen if I wanted then fixed. Now I have to get my areolas tattooed so they can look even.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Dr.Csikai is wonderful. I went for a breast augmentation. He and his staff are very knowledgeable and friendly. They make you feel right at home. The day of surgery they all made me feel very comfortable. His nurse that did my IV was AMAZING!! Never have I ever had such a great experience with an IV. Surgery was great and I love my results!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Dr. Csikai is amazing. He is very personable, caring, professional, and answered all my questions. I went in for a breast argumentation and was very nervous at the beginning, but Dr. Csikai went above and beyond my expectations! His staff is also very helpful, personable, and caring.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Dr. Csikai did a TT with lipo on me and did a Great job! I'm 2 wks out and already feel like my body looks so much better. He's a very skilled & gifted Plastic Surgeon and great at his job! He listens to what you want. I'm so glad I choose him for my work. Job well done Dr. Csikai!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Have had several surgeries and Dr. Csikai is the best. Love the staff, love the atmosphere and the great results.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I have been going there for the last 13 plus years, Dotor and staff are Awsome

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Csikai came HIGHLY recommended. I am pleased with the care I received. His office staff is amazing! I did as instructed and my procedure was painless. I was back to work in 2 weeks.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr Csikai and his staff a amazing. They are professional, and caring

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Loved Dr. Csikai! He took the time to sit down and explain the procedure. He also answered all questions. I didn't feel rushed during my initial appointment, very caring Doctor! He made a great impression. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. David N. Csikai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Csikai was born and raised in Pennsylvania. He attended Bucknell University, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania for undergraduate studies and Temple University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, where he received his M.D. degree. He was the recipient of the Armed Forces Scholarship Program and spent 3 years in the United States Navy after medical school. He trained in general surgery at the University Medical Center in Jacksonville, Florida and received his certificate in plastic surgery at the University of Kansas Medical Center in Kansas City. Subsequent to his plastic surgery training, he performed an additional year of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery at the Charlotte Plastic Surgery Center in Charlotte, North Carolina. He was trained in the most recent advances in plastic surgery, including endoscopic surgery and laser surgery. Dr. Csikai is a board certified plastic surgeon, recognized by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Dr. Csikai and his wife, Jenny, have 1 son and 2 daughters and in addition to enjoying his work as a plastic surgeon, he enjoys spending time with his family, golfing, running and watching the Jaguars.

• English

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1990)

Oxford