Dr. David N. Csikai

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David N. Csikai

On February 2, 2017 Dr. Dr Csiki performed a tummy tuck, breast augumtation, and lift. The tummy tuck was done well, however the breast augmentation took a year to drop and look more even in size. He should have advised me of this. Before the surgery both my areolas were perfect in shape and size, after surgery one was the size of a half dollar and the other a quarter. I went to his office to express my concerns to him and he didn’t do anything to fix them. All he did was give me the papers I had signed freeing himself of any liability and told me to go to another cosmetic surgen if I wanted then fixed. Now I have to get my areolas tattooed so they can look even.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Dr.Csikai is wonderful. I went for a breast augmentation. He and his staff are very knowledgeable and friendly. They make you feel right at home. The day of surgery they all made me feel very comfortable. His nurse that did my IV was AMAZING!! Never have I ever had such a great experience with an IV. Surgery was great and I love my results!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Dr. Csikai is amazing. He is very personable, caring, professional, and answered all my questions. I went in for a breast argumentation and was very nervous at the beginning, but Dr. Csikai went above and beyond my expectations! His staff is also very helpful, personable, and caring.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Dr. Csikai did a TT with lipo on me and did a Great job! I'm 2 wks out and already feel like my body looks so much better. He's a very skilled & gifted Plastic Surgeon and great at his job! He listens to what you want. I'm so glad I choose him for my work. Job well done Dr. Csikai!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Have had several surgeries and Dr. Csikai is the best. Love the staff, love the atmosphere and the great results.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I have been going there for the last 13 plus years, Dotor and staff are Awsome

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Csikai came HIGHLY recommended. I am pleased with the care I received. His office staff is amazing! I did as instructed and my procedure was painless. I was back to work in 2 weeks.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr Csikai and his staff a amazing. They are professional, and caring

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Loved Dr. Csikai! He took the time to sit down and explain the procedure. He also answered all questions. I didn't feel rushed during my initial appointment, very caring Doctor! He made a great impression. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I will get all of my procedures performed at Dr. Csikai and recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. David N. Csikai's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal