Ratings for Dr. D. LAND Renfroe

Prepare yourself to be a number not a patient. After several costly visits, Dr. Renfroe recommended I seek a second opinion elsewhere. Meaning, he either couldn't figure out what the problem was, didn't want to try to figure out what was wrong, or both. Horrible experience, and still in pain. Use at your own risk.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

He and his staff are very knowledgeable, considerate and helpful. I would definitely recommend!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Dr. Renfroe and the staff at Oxford Urology Associates were excellent! They were very helpful and professional. Courtney, the NP is wonderful too! She is who I see for routine kidney stone check-ups. They are down to earth, easy to talk to, and have excellent bedside manner! I definitely recommend them to anyone in need of a urologist.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Dr. Renfro entered my room without even asking my name to confrim my identity. He ask no questions about my history. He offered no recommendations for the treatment of my kidney stones. I would not recomend this doctor to anyone. He appears to have very little knowledge of kidney stones. I believe this doctor is mostly interested in charging an office visit instead of treating his patients.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

I would certainly recommend Oxford Urology Associates to friends,family and those who need the name of an excellent Urologist.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

GREAT doctor!!! He listened to all my ailments, ended up doing a cystoscopy, and found the reason for my pain!! I finally feel good for the first time in a long time thanks to Dr. Renfroe!! HE is the best and I will send all my frineds to him!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

He didn't even come see me the first time, all the other assistance did. I was very disappointed. I'm waiting all my time & I came to see the Doctor nor any help then nor the other time.I don't know why I even went back to him,but not again

flag | Submitted June 13, 2007

Very compassionate and down to earth.I recommend to all my friends.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2006

Dr. D. LAND Renfroe's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 1993)

Amerigroup