Ratings for Dr. Janice S. Naumann

Dr. Nauman is quite knowledgeable. I think she us the most sensible of the entire bunch at Randolph OBGYN, but she is always in a hurry. She does not take the time to know her patients. I am convinced that she does not review your chart before seeing you. She forgot that I had already done an ultra sound and that she found a polyp. She explains things in high medical terms and she speaks very fast. I have to jot down the medical terms that she makes reference to and research them afterwards or ask my GP if she can explain the terms to me. To top it off, she takes forever to see you. I fell asleep in one of my appointments while waiting for her. I do hope that she reads this review and shape up.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

The service at this doctor's office is the worst I have ever expirenced. I adore Dr. Naumann as a doctor, but the repeated and consistent lack of follow up in regards to urgent prescription issues by her staff is unforgivable. I should not have to call back upwards of three times to get an issue resolved. My pharmacy informed me they attempted to get in touch four times. This is not a one time issue. I have been seeing Dr. Naumann for three years, and it has been this way from the start. I am on the lookout for a new, professional OBGYN office. If you never need to call and get your prescriptions transferred or altered, or change an appointment Randolph OBGYN is great. Don't expect service unless you are in the building.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Dr. Naumann is an EXCELLENT doctor. She delivered all of my children (4), including my twins. I had a perfect experience with all pregnancies. Her new office staff was excellent, caring, patient, and accomadating. Her exceptional care cared over to the hospital as well. She always took her time and made sure everything was right. I would recommend Dr. Naumann to ANYONE.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Every staff person was helpful, pleasant, and interested in giving me the best possible service. Dr. Naumann was very knowledgeable and willing to discuss the issues with me. She listened and treated me with respect.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Dr. Naumann delivered my first baby although she was not my primary OB. She was awful. She had no sense of urgency about anything that was truly urgent. During my delivery I expressed the need for an episiotomy because I could feel my skin begin to tear as the labor progressed. She ignored me stating that I would not tear. I did tear very badly. During her visit with me the next day in recovery, she brought her kids with her!! I thought this was very unprofessional since we were discussing private and personal matters that I did not feel were appropriate for her children to be a part of. Horrible experience.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2007

Delivered all live births. Excellent doctor! whether patient or not.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

I would recommend Dr. Naumann to anyone! She is caring, considerate and very knowledgeable about her work. She has delivered both of my children and has been my doctor for about 9 years. She is a conservative doctor and actually saved my life when I had an unexpected hemorrhage after the vaginal birth of my first child. She herself is a working mother and can definitely relate to moms.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2007

This doctor has been on of the best experiences I have had and was fantastic when I had my child. She was with me from the time I arrived at 4am in the morning until 7pm that night. I had to have a c-section after trying to deliver my child vaginally all day. She was a blessing to me and was very reassuring. She is a working mother and I know that can't be easy.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2006

I have been going to Dr. Naumann for about 5 years. As a gynecologist, I would rate her well. She spends an appropriate amount of time with me and is very understanding, knowledgeable, etc. As an OB (she delivered our 2nd child), I thought she was very over cautious. While that may sound strange.....it resulted in me having a difficult delivery. She insisted on me carrying the baby 2 weeks past my due date which resulted in a HUGE child and the cord was knotted. The baby could have had serious issues had we not induced when we did. Not that I am an expert, but other doctors in her practice were willing to induce sooner, but she gave us multiple lectures on how induction could be dangerous for the baby (this was not a problem pregnancy, she was just warning us in general that induction is never good). Anyway -- overall, good, compationate doctor. However, I don't know that I would use her as my OB again.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2006

Dr. Naumann's practice of scheduling inductions around her vacation schedule is ridiculous. I estimate I waited over 3 hours in the waiting or exam room forduring the course of my pregnancy. She was always rushed, didn't follow established ACOG protocols during induction, and, when our baby died, never followed up with trying to find out WHY, never asked how we were doing, and so on. If you are pregnant, I suggest you run as fast as you can to find another physician. We have reported her to the NC Medical Board and are awaiting a disposition.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2005

Dr. Janice S. Naumann's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

• BCBS Illinois