Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Blau

This is the worse Doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! This man has no bed side manners number one! Number two he does not I repeat does not care about your problems he only talks about his surgery and what his body is about! He is very rude and condescending! I have had injections and he has always been very rough about it! He told me that there was nothing wrong with me and he only prescribe me narcotics because he fealt bad for me and has a heart! This man should not be able to practice! It is my goal to put a stop to him!he will be hearing from the medical board! I am going to file a lawsuit on him! I recorded the visit and I was not allowed to say nothing then was told to leave after he was done telling me what I was told two time you need to listen to me or this is done! This man does not care about his patients! He is about the money and this is coming from his assistant who has left because of him! This man needs to be stop! He needs to be drug tested and check for illegal drugs cause he seems to always be high! Justice will be served!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

This is the worst Doctor I have ever seen in my life! He very rude and does not listen to you and tells you he don't care! His staff is rude and he is fixing to have a lawsuit against him!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Doctor seemed out of it every time I saw him. Waited almost an hour to see him each visit - my time is valuable too. All he ever did was order test after test after test - X-ray then another X-ray then an emg followed by MRI. Treatment was just physical therapy! My family doctor could have done all that. Waisted 6 months with all these tests - no relief whatsoever. Doctor is so out of it I almost think he is stoned or on some kind of medication.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

Poor marks. Pain is worse after series of injections. All he talked about was the back and knee surgeries HE has had - in retrospect, i hope he wasnt medicated when did my injections especially since one of injs caused me a headache needing blood patch to fix.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

A great doctor who will actually spend time with you. Very nice and competant staff!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Is very unfair when you are disabled. Thinks that you should have 20 surgerys to correct your back. And in the mean time you can't work for 2 year, your savings is gone, and you've lost everything. And guess what? My back still hurts. The front dest staff is very nice. But when you get past them or call on the phone, the staff can use some socal skills. I do think the Dr is very knowledgable just not very helpful. He needs to realize everybody is not him!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

Has helped me more than any Doctor with my chronic neck pain. He doesn't just put you on pain medicine and send you out the door. He gets to the bottom ot the problem and does everything he can to help. He understands back pain because he has chronic back pain himself. Staff is very friendly and helpful also.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2006

HE IS GOOD BUT A LITTLE UNORTHADOXED BUT AN EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR

flag | Submitted December 30, 2005

Dr. Jonathan Blau's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1989)

GHI