Ratings for Dr. Dana L. Heikes

I had a breast reduction and couldn't be happier with the results. I was a DDD+ and now wear C & D bras (depending on label). Dr. Heikes is a skilled surgeon who totally explains the procedure and what to expect in detail. He is compassionate and has a great bedside manner. I traveled 2 hrs to see Dr. Heikes because women I know recommended him to me. So happy I took their advice. The staff are also friendly & super caring. Highly recommend Dr. Heikes & his staff.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I had plastic surgery with Dr. Heikes and it was a wonderful experience. I've had work done before so I had something to compare him to and his work exceeded my expectations. He and his staff were caring and attentive. I received a phone call everyday during the post op period and I have since been very happy with the outcome. Thanks, Dr. Heikes. You did a great job and I can feel comfortable wearing sleeveless dresses. Living in Charleston that means a lot.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. Heikes did a wonderful job with my breast augmentation. Excellent results.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Excellent care and results! Dr. Heikes is truly the best in Charleston and I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I will be clear and concise... I LOVE MY BREAST! Dr. Heikes has done lipo for me in the past and the results are beyond what I hoped for, so he was the obvious choice for my breast aug. Dr. Heikes is very meticulous in his work and in his explanation of what to expect afterwards. I followed his after care instructions and found the transition to be an easy one when you follow the rules. This man is highly intelligent and an expert in his field. Dr. Heikes & staff truly cared for me, I would never let another surgeon touch his work. My breast are amazing and look very natural. Thank you Dr. Heikes!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I had a breast augmentation by Dr. Heikes May 2, 2016 and was beyond pleased!! Not only did he do an excellent job, delivered what I was looking for, and was very professional- the entire staff made me feel like family. It was my very first surgery so naturally I was nervous. It was a wonderful experience for me and my husband and I would highly recommend Dr. Heikes to anyone considering cosmetic surgery. I was a very small A and now I am a C! Such a wonderful transformation, and I am still able to do the things I love such as exercise, tennis, and be active.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I also had a breast lift while stating MANY TIMES I did NOT wish to be larger, only lifted !! I was a C-cup and at 5'02 that is big enough. I ended up a DD and was unhappy from the beginning. I was assured that it was swelling and would decrease over next few months. Well in truth, I only got larger and had infections around the nipple where sutures were left in and my nipple on that side expanded twice the size after they removed it to correct. Also had an ongoing seroma from abdominal Lipo he performed at the same time. The entire experience was horrible and I have ongoing issues with breasts which he refused to acknowledge fault and correct. I also still have a big lump under skin near pelvic area from uneven, over aggressive Lipo and the seroma never completely resolving. I was told it was a muscle.... (hmmm, a muscle bulge on one side and not the other ?!?) PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS MAN!! He is in practice with Dr Louis Costa and while Louis is amazing on faces, he has Dr Heikes do everything else. I am personally SHOCKED that Dr Costa still has this buffoon in his practice !! My advice is to find somewhere and someone else besides Dr Dana Heikes to do surgery on you ~ he will botch you and won't fix it without wanting to blame you and charge full price for another surgery !! I have had revision surgery for breasts and plan to revise the abdomen next.... This man has no business doing these surgeries and I have heard many other people say the same since..... I only wish I had listened !! Melissa Emerson Florence, SC

Submitted August 1, 2016

I had a breast augmentation and lift in June 2015 by Dr. Heikes and I am very pleased with the results. He was very detailed in what I should expect throughout the process and everything happened just as I was expecting it to. His office staff is also quite helpful and friendly. I will definitely use Dr. Heikes again if I decide to have any other procedures in the future.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I had breast lift and a tummy tuck. They left the tape on my breast too long and it actually ate a hole as big as a silver dollar in my breast. It of course left terrible scars. But actually all of his incisions scared terribly. He made the breast much bigger than I wanted. I wanted a full C like I had before nursing two kids. But what I ended up with was a DD. When I asked him about this he said that women don't realize they actually won't bigger than they think! Not True!! I want them redone and a C like I asked for. My tummy tuck is a mess of scars and indentions. I truly regret ever going in his office. There must be a reason he left NYC.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Dr. Heikes has been my plastic surgeon for over 10 years. He told me up front what I could expect, each time I decided to have a new procedure. He is highly skilled at his profession & I have sent family, friends & even strangers to him. This happens when some random person tells me what a beautiful figure I have & I tell them it is the work of Dr. Dana Heikes. The nurses & staff are very personable. These are all highly professional people with great bed side manners. The nurse called me for days after each one of my surgeries, if I had a question that couldn't wait, she gave me her home number! Not many out there like this group.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr. Dana L. Heikes's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1972)