Ratings for Dr. Darlene H. Moak

Dr Moak has helped me in so many ways, she is a wonderful person and has helped me through my pain issues and is always there even through a phone call when it is not time for your appt. She truly cares not only about you but how things are effecting your family and has suggestions for everyone. Would never leave her for she has been a great encouragement to myself and family.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

Dr. Moak is the most capable therapist that I've met. I met her when I was an emotional mud puddle and she has helped me incorporate cognitive therapy techniques that make life much more manageable. She is down-to-earth and very compassionate. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2008

Little waiting, very considerate of this patient's needs, I believe to be very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

Argumentative to the point of being combative. Stands out because of her intellectual arrogance and tendency to badger patients. Play it close to the vest!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2005

Dr. Darlene H. Moak's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med