Ratings for Dr. Catherine J. Potts

Dr Potts has been my doctor for over 20 years. She has a good bedside manner, always makes me laugh and treats me with great respect.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I had been satisfied with Dr. Potts as my doctor for a few years until I started having real health issues. When I visited her with symptoms like hair loss, extreme joint pain, stomach problems, and fatigue that I had been feeling for months she asked me no more than two questions and then suggested antidepressants. I'm obviously not a doctor, but I do know my body and state of mind and told her that I didn't think that was the issue. As soon as I said that she says, "Well, you probably wouldn't have been a fit for that trial anyway." Are you kidding me? Since that visit, I tried all sorts of elimination diets and have pinpointed the culprit. When I think about how great I feel now, it enrages me even more that my doctor, whom I had trusted, so clearly prioritized money over her patient's well-being. I'm lucky to have recognized it, and if that happens to others, I hope you can too.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr Potts has been the kindest and empathetic doctor we have had. She treated both my mother and myself for years. I highly recommend her. She was a big help when going through my cancer treatment. She takes her time. Staff has always gone out of their way to help anytime

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

I was seeing this doctor and feel that she showed no interest in helping me with a medical condition. After many visits with an ongoing undiagnosed issue she basically said there was nothing else she could do and suggested it was all in my head.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

I was looking for a new dr and thought I would try her. I had my annual physical with her. She listened to me, took her time and was very knowledgeable. I was informed promptly of my test results with a letter. I have recommended her to several of my friends. The office is clean and well-staffed and everyone I encountered was pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2007

This doctor was unprofessional, made mistakes on my medical records, and either disregarded or invalidated my health concerns. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2005

Dr. Catherine J. Potts's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Bellevue, WA