Ratings for Dr. Farhad Aliabadi

I have taken my three children to him for over a decade. He is the only pediatrician for my family. Knowledgeable, good with children, and practical.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I feel my children are well cared for and in good hands with Dr. Aliabadi. He is friendly and engaged while evaluating them.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Aliabadi is accessible and has a good bedside manner. He's practical and responds to questions.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

I love Dr. Aliabadi! My brother and I saw him from birth through 18 and we are still sad that we had to stop seeing him. My nephew is now seeing him and so will my daughter, due in April. I would never dream of taking her anywhere else! He is so knowledgeable and reassuring.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

He did not return my phone call regarding my child not eating. Also, my child has food allergies, in which he told me to feed her yogurt to prevent her from having an yeast infection (medicine for ear infection). But, he failed to fully examine her chart to realize she HAS A HIGH ALLERGY TO MILK.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

Two of my girlfriends, my sister and myself all go to Dr. Alibadi. We love him. He is very knowledgeable, cares for the children, and most of all reassures the parents. Would recommed him to anyone and I have

flag | Submitted March 8, 2008

We love Dr. Aliabadi. He has taken great care of our kids for over 13 years. We wouldn't switch doctors for anything. The Canning

flag | Submitted December 11, 2007

Dr. Aliabadi is my number one choice for my children. I recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Dr. Aliabadi is the best doctor in the whole world. He always makes me feel better. - C 13 yrs old

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

Dr. Aliabadi is so friendly and helpful. When my daughter was ill, he returned our call personally in less than 20 minutes and saw her the same day. I would recommend him to anyone with children.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

Dr. Farhad Aliabadi's Credentials

• Shahid Beheshti Univ, Fac Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Crofton, MD