Ratings for Dr. Hiru D. Khianey

I highly recommend Dr. Khianey. She is an experience, knowledgeable and caring physician.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Khianey is an exceptional physician. Her many years of experience plus her wholistic approach are both so important to the office visit experience. Her kind and gentle approach immediately put me at ease. She did a very comprehensive exam left no stone unturned until my issue was resolve. Also, she did not rush the appointment but spent a great deal of time in speaking to me and finding out all of my concerns. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Dr. Khianey is a great mix of Eastern philosophy and Western medicine. The first time I saw her, she said some things that were incredibly intuitive. I decided to make her my primary care physician. She has been a good partner in my medical care for many years. If you would like a physician who considers you a part of the team, Dr. Khianey will suit your style. (If you like a guy in a white lab coat to diagnose you, tell you what to do, and ignore your feelings in the process, then you will want to choose a different physician.)

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

She is one of the extreme Rude and worst doctor that i ever seen. I've had to fill out the medical form to send it to the insurance company and i called Dr to inform to expedite the form to be filled. She never listened and worst rude and i called her back to just blast her. I had sent the complaint letter to the insurance that she has not been responding.. Never go to this Doctor....

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Worst doctor, Very Rude, does not even listen to the patient

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Quite possibly the worst doctor I have ever had. Always condescending and would ask me what I think she should prescribe! I couldn't believe it! One time I went in for a physical and she asked me how I felt and I said 'fine' and that was all I had done and she signed a form. Not to mention I find her to be very rude along with her secretaries. I would not recommend her as a Dr. at all... Not unless you want to take care of yourself!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

She is one of the worst doctors I have met. She asks the patient what should I prescribe for you. If you want a copy of your blood report she expects to pay you 25 cents per sheet. I find this ridiculous. Overall she is not at all knowledgeable in her field.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

The doctor strayed from her normal practice to do an EKG on me. She announced I had serious heart disease. Subsequent testing (at a specialist)found she was wrong. It was a frightening experience. Prior to that, she had always been a good doctor and a good person. Unfortunately, I was not able to return to her practice. I was too upset.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

she is an independent dr.so you always see her

flag | Submitted December 29, 2005

Dr. Hiru D. Khianey's Credentials

• J N Med Coll, Aligarh Muslim Univ, Aligarh, Up, India (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Germantown, MD