Ratings for Dr. Rita Goodrich

Please disregard my previous review relating to knee surgery, blood pressure and wheezing. I had the wrong Goodrich. I am so sorry!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

My 1st visit with her after my previous GP left that office. Would not recommend me for knee replacement surgery due to wheezing, caused by allergies, and my blood pressure, which was 120/80, checked twice. She immediately changed my blood pressure meds?? My blood pressure was optimal so I really don't why this was an issue. She notated that I was sweating profusely. In late April, when I am in small exam room that is 80 degrees and 4 adult people in that space, I sweat! I am still in constant knee pain thanks to her blocking my surgery. Will NOT be seeing her again.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Dr. Goodrich is probably one of the best most caring and compassionate Drs. I have ever seen. My only regret is that she is no longer in the area practicing I miss her very much,Very helpful and if she can't help will assure you get it elsewhere ! GOD Bless her !

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

PRESCRIBED DRUGS THAT WERE HARMFUL TO PEOPLE WITH HEP C AND DIDN'T DO BLOOD WORK AT START OF TREATMENT.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2005