Ratings for Dr. Jonathan G. Yerasimides

I cannot talk about Dr Yerasimides without crying. I have been in excruciating pain for so long. Now I am 1 and a half weeks away from surgery and walking really well with a cane with basically no pain-- I can feel the stitches and that is it! I have my life back! I am so thankful......

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Personable, professional, excellent surgeon. Trust completely.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Total hip replaced with block...42 minutes in or..walked with walker in 4 hours, released from hospital in 23 hours. Used cane 2 days..tylenol only..no pain..back to work in two weeks. I can't believe it...this Dr. Is the real deal...bruce N.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

I am a diesel mechanic and work on heavy equipment was hurting so bad couldnt get on equipment.Dr. y told me he could replace both hip in one operation and get me back to work in six weeks.I returned to work after five weeks and was doing my job again.Thanks to Dr.Y i am doing great it has been nineteen weeks now and i am so glad i found him he is great in his profession. Carl

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Wonderful experience for surgery. Dr. Y, as they call him, is an excellent surgeon. Flew into Louieville on Thursday, total right hip replacement on Friday, flew home Sunday, work on Tuesday with a walker. My horrible bone-on-bone pain is gone. Some minor surgical discomfort , but I will see Dr Yerasimides for my left hip replacement in a few months. I highly recommend Dr Y for a hip replacement.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Dr. Y is the greatest! I now have zero pain inmy hip joint. He and my surgery exceeded my expectations. Ten years ago I fell and broke my hip and on emergency basis a partial hip replacement was done by another Dr. I experienced pain/discomfort for 10 years until Dr. Y did my total left hip revision surgery 9/24/2012. Now I have no pain and can walk pain free all I want. I did not think I would ever get to do that again and am so thankful! I went home from the hospital the day after Dr. Y did my surgery. I used a walker for 1 day and then a cane for about a week. Daily exercizes/PT are a must, to restore muscle strength and hip flexibility. 6 weeks after surgery my thigh muscles no longer ache or hurt at all, just still a bit of numbness on part of the outside of the upper thigh(surface/skin nerves still restoring). All in all, it has been a dream come true. Thanks Dr. Y and staff.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Outstanding surgeon and results. Bilateral full hip joint replacment using the anterior approach. I was discharged after 2 days in the hospital, used a walker for 2 more days and a cane for 5. Walked a mile on the 9th day after surgery. Started driving on the 14th day. Minimal pain and only used a small amount of prescribed pain medications during recovery period. Friends and family were shocked by the speed of my recovery. I surpassed a younger brother who had one hip replaced 10 weeks earlier!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

DR. Y GAVE ME THE VERY BEST CARE THAT I COULD HAVE POSSIBLY HAD. I LIVE IN ELIZABETHTOWN AND THE DRIVE TO HIS OFFICE IS VERY MUCH WORTHWHILE. HE HAS PERFORMED 3 SURGERIES ON ME WITH THE VERY BEST OF RESULTS. HE PERFORMS MIRACLES. I WOULD HIGH;Y RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE. HE SAVED MY LIFE.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2010

After extensive research, I chose to have anterior hip surgery and my first choice of surgeons was Dr Yerasimides. It was the best medical decision I've ever made. I live over 300 miles from Louisville and it was worth the drive to have this surgery performed by Dr "Y".

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

Walked into the room and sat down and talked with us without rushing. This was a great indicator of what was to come. He never got in a hurry and always asked if there were any questions. The anterior hip replacement went just as he said. I was able to go home on the third day after surgery without any additional therapy.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

Dr. Jonathan G. Yerasimides's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)