Ratings for Dr. Donald E. Robinson

As I am an ex battered wife I have fears that's debilitating with that being said. If you have a fear of hospitals and try to explain why,don't expect anything more than a condescending remark of get over it from this doctor. My first visit to him was horrible, he was more concerned with getting out of the office in time to go get something to eat before a class at local college he had to be at, at 1p.m. than learning about how to help me with my health problems, he diagnosed me as having hardening arteries but he didn't preform any testing what so ever and my heart doctor hasn't said anything about that to me. Because of the holidays I will return for follow up visit to get prescriptions refill but after that I will not return.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Wouldn't refer my dog here. Dr Robinson was very unkind and had poor bedside manner. When asked to sign paperwork, he huffs off. Instead of actually signing his own things, he wants his office staff to do it for him. When presented with guidelines (because he insisted on arguing and spent more time arguing than would have taken just to out the stupid form), he huffed around. Dear Dr, sir, next time you feel the need to tell us all that you have to catch a plane and you have two stops to make before you get to the airport, either don't schedule patients that day. If an emergency, call and reschedule your appointments. As far as your inability to fill out your own information, don't look at me and tell me you don't have to do this with other people. It will be totally fine when Insurance audits your records and not mine. Enjoy your flight.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Robinson and his staff are very professional. He has always taken time to talk with me about my health, family and career. He is very knowlegable about area health resources.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

Dr. Robinson is one of the best docs I have seen. He asks Google questions, listens to the answers and makes sure you understand what you need to know. He doesn't pull punches but is tactful. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

Very personalble and knowledgeable. Is caring and pleasant.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Dr. Donald E. Robinson's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)