Ratings for Dr. Bill E. Hukill

Never calls back take 10 day to get answers always hour wait

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr Hukill is only as good as his staff., and his staff is horrible. Rude and unprofessional. Dr is not very professional either. Would not be my first choice in physicians. The wait in his office is always hours, never less. Very dissatisfied with him. Would like everyone to beware before going to him.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

I've there 4 times with my 87 year old mother waited over 2 hours. Nobody is that good. After being thrown in a room and left for an hour and 1/2 today I won't be back. In the past had to 3 days for them to call a script into Kmart and then it only got done after the family lawyer called on our behalf. His so called staff would rather sit and play on their phones rather than wait on anyone. Dr. Rooker the veterinarian down the road would be a more caring and compassionate doctor than this bozo

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

The wait is crazy..HOWEVER he takes time with you that he took with the patients before you. He does not pull any punches and is very honest...if you want things sugar coated then talk to your friends. If you want honesty then he is the right dr for you! He has been mine and my kids doctor since 2001 would highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Sometimes the waiting is a bit excessive but not always. I don't fel it is fair to be critical of wait times unless you are the first patient of the day. The doctor has no control over how smoothly his appointments are going to run, and of course, there are always those unexpected emergencies. I would much rather wait and be ensured my qualiy time with the doctor, than to be pushed through like an assembly line. Dr. Hukill is well worth the wait. He is caring, thorough, honest and straight forward. He is willing to listen to and work with you when it comes to your health care. If you are looking for a "sugar coater" you may want to consider other options.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

The wait is definitely aggravating, but I really like the Doc. He is caring and does take his time once you get in. I've seen Doc H for over 10 years now, but may change soon. The policies which i believe are due to his affiliation with Genesys are causing problems for me. The office policies are different depending upon whether you have BCBS or an HMO. Some of the policies make it impossible for me to get certain treatments even though my insurance covers them and this office will not refer me anywhere that is not Genesys. I also think he is getting too busy for me - It's a shame because i do like Doc H and his staff is wonderful. I do understand the comment about being errogant - but only under certain situations. He'll tell you just what he thinks, so if you aren't ready to hear it, don't go see this doc.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Dr. Hukill is very caring and takes his time with you. His staff has always been very pleasant and caring. His office is very good about always giving you all your test results in a timely manner. The wait to see him is usually an hour but he takes all the time you need. Would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

THIS DR. DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT WHAT HE SAYS. ALSO HIS STAFF IS VERY UNFRIENDLY AND HE DOESN'T CARE WHAT THEY SAY OR HOW THEY TREAT HIS PAIENTS. VERY UN CARING DR.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

I really like this Dr. Is the right guy for me. He takes his time with me. Talks to you like he really cares.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Not sure why this guy has such good ratings. Very arrogant didnt meet my expectations.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Dr. Bill E. Hukill's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1995)

AHC