Ratings for Dr. Larry Van Ameyde

Takes a lot of time to explain everything very patient. I liked him and his staff

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Wonderful doctor and staff. Would recommend to anyone, great guy.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

I was able to get in right away and everyone was very helpful. The doctor is kind and addressed all of my concerns. I would definitely go back to him again.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

would use again very helpful took a lot of time didn't rush me

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

I've had a lot of work done by this doctor. He is the BEST doctor I have ever had. He listens to my problems and doesn't dismiss them. He calls during the evening after a prodecure to check how everything is doing. For oral surgery, I wouldn't go anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

Had all four of my impacted wisdom teeth removed. No problems. and by the way...I was awake and it wasn't bad.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Bone fragments??? I had the same issue with my dental implants. He blamed ME for not knowing what they were. VERY RUDE AND what's with all the Marilyn Monroe posters.Staff mislead me and I ended up with alot of pain and my husband would have taken me but the staff said you'll have no problem. He hounded me for $20.00 after I paid OVER $7,000 and then refunded me $140--new Shelby Twp office is gorgeous-I see why he needs to charge so much and why he demands up front payment NEVER again. My husband told me not to go but I went on the advice of our long time dentist-total confusion, AVOID this Dr.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2008

Doesn't matter if you have insurance you have to pay ALL up front anyway! I had never heard of "bone fragments" from wisdom teeth..I just think he's rude and would not go back

flag | Submitted January 3, 2008

Dr. Larry Van Ameyde's Credentials

• University of Detroit (Grad. 1972)