Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Fredericks

This doctor seems to be very knowledgeable, unfortunately his staff never answers the phone. They won't return phone call to set up an appointment. I had to drive to the office to set up an appointment. Once my appointment was set up, I waited over 4 hours to get in to see him. It has been over 1 week and I still haven't had my prescription called in because it need a pre-authorization. It is unfortunate to have such a knowledgeable doctor who has a joke for a staff. They have to be family or something. I went to a pharmacy and they said, "great doctor, but good luck getting his staff to do anything."

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

This Doctor is brilliant and will not treat you like a number. He will spend an hour with you if that is what it takes. His staff is rude and threatening and he puts his staff first which is a shame. You will always wait for more two hours after your appointment.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Find another Dr. This one might be knowledgeable, but too many negatives. He is always min. 2 hrs. late; has halitosis that will knock you out; likes to impress you with his knowledge and seems to get upset if you question him; every appointment I've had (6 yrs.) he tries to write me a new prescription for new expensive drug. Is he getting rewards? Why does he book so many close appointments when he knows he'll be behind? Should only book every two hrs. His staff are young and polite, but incompetent. Phones are never answered by the many extensions; never get promised return calls, even when you leave a message; incorrect coding for labs cost me over $700; been trying to get them to help correct it for over a yr. to no avail. Seems to have quite a turn over of staff. Can you blame them? I was referred to him by a patient, but can no longer tolerate this practice. Find other Dr.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I couldn't tell you if he was helpful or not because he was a bare minimum of 3 hrs behind schedule. I went there twice, coming from 4 1/2 hrs away only to be told he was running late. The first time my appointment was at 3 pm. Staff told me I Wouldn't be seen until 7 pm or later that evening! I rescheduled. This time my appointment was for 1:20pm. I called in and they said they were two hrs behind. I waited till 2:30pm (since I had checked in) to go in. They told me it would be another two hrs!!! The office staff is incompetent at best and his office manager should be fired for overbooking patients. He might be a great doctor-I will never know.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

The staff office is very rude, they never answered the phone, and when they do, they are very rude.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Expect to wait at least 3 to 5 hours past your scheduled appointment time to see him. He's very knowledgeable but he spends a great deal of time with each patient and typically runs several hours behind on any given day. You can call ahead of time and the staff, if they answer the phone, will let you know how far behind he is. You also need to ask him to clarify things; he talks at a very scientific level and, at times, it's difficult to understand what he's leading to. I'm happy with my treatment but the management of the office is a bit troubling. Why is the phone never answered?

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

This DOCTOR is AMAZING. Staff helps good,he takes his time with his patients an that really is what a caring doctor should do for his patients !

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I waited 3 hours for my appointment. The doctor ordered a biopsy. It took two months to get the biopsy and then the results. The nurse never answered her phone, ever when I called for the referral or results. I advise anyone who thinks of going to this doctor to find someone else. It isn't worth the frustration one suffers to get things done by his staff, and waiting three hours for an appointment is just not right.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

This doctor has improved my quality of life . I am so fortunate to be a patient of his

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

been trying to reach his office since jan 5 no answer no refill answer machine cnnot make appointment. no referrals. What happen to Dr Frederick?

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Robert S. Fredericks's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

UPMC