Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Fredericks

Find another Dr. This one might be knowledgeable, but too many negatives. He is always min. 2 hrs. late; has halitosis that will knock you out; likes to impress you with his knowledge and seems to get upset if you question him; every appointment I've had (6 yrs.) he tries to write me a new prescription for new expensive drug. Is he getting rewards? Why does he book so many close appointments when he knows he'll be behind? Should only book every two hrs. His staff are young and polite, but incompetent. Phones are never answered by the many extensions; never get promised return calls, even when you leave a message; incorrect coding for labs cost me over $700; been trying to get them to help correct it for over a yr. to no avail. Seems to have quite a turn over of staff. Can you blame them? I was referred to him by a patient, but can no longer tolerate this practice. Find other Dr.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I couldn't tell you if he was helpful or not because he was a bare minimum of 3 hrs behind schedule. I went there twice, coming from 4 1/2 hrs away only to be told he was running late. The first time my appointment was at 3 pm. Staff told me I Wouldn't be seen until 7 pm or later that evening! I rescheduled. This time my appointment was for 1:20pm. I called in and they said they were two hrs behind. I waited till 2:30pm (since I had checked in) to go in. They told me it would be another two hrs!!! The office staff is incompetent at best and his office manager should be fired for overbooking patients. He might be a great doctor-I will never know.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

The staff office is very rude, they never answered the phone, and when they do, they are very rude.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Expect to wait at least 3 to 5 hours past your scheduled appointment time to see him. He's very knowledgeable but he spends a great deal of time with each patient and typically runs several hours behind on any given day. You can call ahead of time and the staff, if they answer the phone, will let you know how far behind he is. You also need to ask him to clarify things; he talks at a very scientific level and, at times, it's difficult to understand what he's leading to. I'm happy with my treatment but the management of the office is a bit troubling. Why is the phone never answered?

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

This DOCTOR is AMAZING. Staff helps good,he takes his time with his patients an that really is what a caring doctor should do for his patients !

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I waited 3 hours for my appointment. The doctor ordered a biopsy. It took two months to get the biopsy and then the results. The nurse never answered her phone, ever when I called for the referral or results. I advise anyone who thinks of going to this doctor to find someone else. It isn't worth the frustration one suffers to get things done by his staff, and waiting three hours for an appointment is just not right.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

This doctor has improved my quality of life . I am so fortunate to be a patient of his

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

been trying to reach his office since jan 5 no answer no refill answer machine cnnot make appointment. no referrals. What happen to Dr Frederick?

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

We waited our first visit for about 3 hours. We were ok with that because the dr seened knowledgeable. But since the first visit we have called and left over 4 messages. The reason we are going to an endocrinologist is for help getting hubby's health balanced.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I have been a patient for over 10 years and highly recommend Dr Fredericks!! He was the only doctor that could successfully treat my medical conditions (I spend years getting the run around from other doctors). He is worth traveling a long distance to visit. He has an extensive knowledge base of how our bodies work. He is at least 10 years ahead of the rest of the medical community. His staff is very friendly and caring. He spends a lot of time with each patient so they fully understand their condition and treatment options.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Robert S. Fredericks's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)