You may also like

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I waited 3 hours for my appointment. The doctor ordered a biopsy. It took two months to get the biopsy and then the results. The nurse never answered her phone, ever when I called for the referral or results. I advise anyone who thinks of going to this doctor to find someone else. It isn't worth the frustration one suffers to get things done by his staff, and waiting three hours for an appointment is just not right.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

We waited our first visit for about 3 hours. We were ok with that because the dr seened knowledgeable. But since the first visit we have called and left over 4 messages. The reason we are going to an endocrinologist is for help getting hubby's health balanced.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I have been a patient for over 10 years and highly recommend Dr Fredericks!! He was the only doctor that could successfully treat my medical conditions (I spend years getting the run around from other doctors). He is worth traveling a long distance to visit. He has an extensive knowledge base of how our bodies work. He is at least 10 years ahead of the rest of the medical community. His staff is very friendly and caring. He spends a lot of time with each patient so they fully understand their condition and treatment options.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Amazing Doctor! Plan to spend time waiting for appointment, definitely Patient First with him!Remember if you are in his office you are treated with the respect you are the only one at that moment - been a patient since 1987 only thyroid then now immunity issues Soooooooo Happy he is willing to Try different options instead of labeling a diagnosis and sending me out the door:)) Thanks so much to all his staff and especially Dr . Fredericks!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Fredricks is thoughtful, compassionate and knowledgeable. He will not just treat you "like any other patient". Yes, you might have to wait a little while in his office to see you, however he will take his tame and to rush you along.You will not only get your money's worth but he can change the quality of your life. I have seen other doctors and he is a gem. I highly recommend his services be prepared to wait in his office, but also be prepared to be treated properly and get the time and attention you deserve! Also, you can call ahead to see if he's on time. His office staff is so wonderful and they will work for you to so you can come in a little late to reduce office wait time.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Great doctor. Saved my life after being misdiagnosed by others for years. I have never felt better.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

I have never felt better. Although he is not like others, he actually listened to me. I was not a number, a chart, or just five minutes of his time. Wonderful!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Dr. Robert S. Fredericks's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Veterans Administration

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This DOCTOR is AMAZING. Staff helps good,he takes his time with his patients an that really is what a caring doctor should do for his patients !"

November 11, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I waited 3 hours for my appointment. The doctor ordered a biopsy. It took two months to get the biopsy and then the results. The nurse never answered her pho..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor has improved my quality of life . I am so fortunate to be a patient of his "

April 30, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "been trying to reach his office since jan 5 no answer no refill answer machine cnnot make appointment. no referrals. What happen to Dr Frederick?"

January 12, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "We waited our first visit for about 3 hours. We were ok with that because the dr seened knowledgeable. But since the first visit we have called and left over..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient for over 10 years and highly recommend Dr Fredericks!! He was the only doctor that could successfully treat my medical conditions (I spe..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor! Plan to spend time waiting for appointment, definitely Patient First with him!Remember if you are in his office you are treated with the respect..."

September 24, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=21078'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.5

February 5, 2014