Ratings for Dr. William J. Meritt

I love Dr. Meritt hes been my doc for 20 years. He is always helpful and thorough I made my husband go see him too. I would recommend anyone who wants to see a kind , sincere and extremely competent doctor go see him. Hes one in a million.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

I and my partner have been Dr. Meritt's patients for several years, and have been quite happy with him as a family doctor. He is knowledgeable and caring if a bit eccentric.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

I JUST LEFT HIS PRACTICE FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY, I HAVE BEEN ON A SEARCH FOR A PRIMARY DOCTOR FOR SOME TIME AND I FEEL LUCKY TO HAVE MET A REAL PERSON. HE GIVES IT TO YOU STRAIGHT, YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WHILE IN HIS PRESENCE. HE IS AN ECCENTRIC ONE BUT AT LEAST HE CRITICALLY THINKS ON YOUR BEHALF...

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

This guy is a rare breed - he's seen it all and is unphased. Honest and straightforward, listens and helps with everything. The office staff, can be a bit...ornery and incompetent, but all in all very good.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2007

Can't recommend Dr. Meritt enough. He's patient and he listens to you. He remembers you and doesn't have to read off a card to talk about you or your family. He follows up with you and makes sure you're okay. He doesn't rush you out the door.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2005

Dr. William J. Meritt's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1972)

Multiplan