Ratings for Dr. Olivia A. Galvan

Dr Galvan is very nice and when you finally get to see her she is very thorough. The only problem we've come across every single time we come in for our appointment is we have to wait over an hour or an hour and a half to see her. Every time! I don't know why because there's usually only one other person in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

Dr Galvan and her staff are very professional and most helpful. I have being her patient for about 12 years. Dr. Galvan diagnosed me properly when other doctors couldn't figure it out. She has always gone over and beyond what the majority of physicians would do for their patient. In my book her and her staff rate the highest possible score!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I have been a patiant of Dr. Galvan since she first started praticing about 25 years ago in Corona, Ca. I know of no Doctor who cares as much about thier patiants. She rates a 5 stars in my books. She has even treated my MS. She is the best there is.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

THE RECEPTIONIST IS AWFUL SHE TRIES TO TAKE MATTERS INTO HER OWN HANDS AND DOES NOT DO HER JOB WELL. THE DOCTOR IS OK ONLY FOR TREATMENT PERHAPS BUT ONCE U HAND HER PAPER WORK SHE WILL NOT FILL OUT NO MATTER HOW IMPORTANT THEY MAY BE AND NOT ONLY DO U HAVE TO WAIT TO HAVE UR FORMS FILL OUT SHE WILL CHARGE MORE THAN MY COPAYMENT PER FORM TO BE FILLED OUT SO UNLESS U DONT NEED ANY PAPER WORK DONE AND DONT MIND WAITING MORE THAN 1 HR IN THE WAIING ROOM SHE WOULD BE SOMEONE TO GO TO BUT IF YOU HAVE FORMS TO BE FILLED OUT WITH TIME LIMITS I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THE DOCTOR AS SHE WILL WAIT TILL THE LAST MINUTE TO DO AND CHARGE U PER FORM I WILL NOT GO TO HER AGAIN THE FIRST TIME I WENT MY APP WAS AT 1140 I DID NOT GET SEEN TIL 2 NOT WORTH IT

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

She treated me and my family horrible and the wait is forever nothing is never done when it was suppose to be . She seemed really nice at first thought the wait was worth it , after how i was treated i would never recommed her to anyone . god bless her soul

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

While i have nothing but praise for Olivia Galvan her staff is far other matter. I have to get blood tests every 6 months. I started to get my labs done at the drs because the lab was horrible. She has new nurses now and they couldn't draw blood worth beans. My hands and arms still hurt and are bruised in multiple locations. This is why I stopped going to the lab. The new nurses were rude and did not listen. The receptionist when I complained in an email and asked to talk to the doctor decided to call me instead herself. I know my complaints did not reach the doctor. Sneaky and underhanded in my opinion. I am now looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Dr. Galvan is wonderful! It was quite a wait to see her, but so worth it. I now know that it takes a while to meet with her because she spends such quality time with her patients. Usually, I feel so rushed with doctors and it's obvious that they want to just speed through to see their next patient, but this wasn't the case with Dr. Galvan. She sits and asks you thorough questions, listens to you, and talks to you about your options. Dr. Galvan makes you feel like you can ask many questions as you need and she will sit there to listen to them all. I will definitely be going back to her and will be referring her to others.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

SHE IS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE LISTENS, SPENTS ALL THE TIME YOU NEED TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS, SHOWS CONCERN ALWAYS, GIVES COMFORT.STAFF (NIKKI) IS GREAT, ALWAYS HELPFUL, SENDS THINGS WHEN ASKED. OFFICE ALWAYS CHEERFUL, HELPFUL AND EFFICENT!!!!! MIGHT BE A LITTLE WAIT, BUT WELL WORTH IT AS SHE STAYS IN ROOM WITH YOU TILL ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED, THIS SHE DOES FOR EVERYONE, I WILL WAIT FOREVER TO SEE HER, WORTH IT TO ME!!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Galvan is the best. She does run quite late, but it's worth it. She'll spend as much time with you as you need and great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2005

Dr. Olivia A. Galvan's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226 (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med