Ratings for Dr. Linda S. Brecher

I have been seeing Dr. Brecher for 7 years. I went to a few rheumatologists before her and they were awful. I live with chronic, sometimes unbearable pain. I see her around every 4 months. I am disappointed with the fact that my pain issue is never fully addressed. Dr. Brecher lacks pain management skills and is totally anti pain medicine. Maybe if she had to live with chronic pain she would feel differently. I leave her office in pain and don't know what to do about it. However, she is a friendly, knowledgeable doctor with a good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr. Brecher was very encouraging at a time when I was discouraged. She kept reassuring me she would hlep me feel better and she did. I would highly recommend her and have, in fact, recommended her to several people.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

She's the best at what she does!! A very thorough, caring doctor.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Friendly, concerned about quality of life, easy to talk to, listens effectively Did not contact primary care physician until I requested it.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Bright, listens, thoughtful. Excellent Doctor. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Brecher since 1996 and continue seeing her since I have moved to North Jersey. She is just wonderful. She has been my doctor since my initial diagnosis when I was really sick and stayed involved during 2 high risk pregnancys. I would highly recommend her to anyone. I truely believe she was a gift to me when I was really sick. I will stay a patient of hers as long as she remains in practice - with or without health insurance.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

I was highly disappointed with Dr Brecher, despite the great reviews I've read about her. I was referred to her by my primary doctor, who suspected the issues I'm having are auto-immune related. During my first and only visit to her, her bedside manner was cold, and I felt as though she wasn't listening to me. She offered to write a prescription, though had she been listening she'd have known that I wasn't experiencing those symptoms at the time and had no need for that kind of medication. I was looking for a doctor to help find a diagnosis, not give me scripts I don't need. She ordered one set of blood tests. When the results came back normal, I was told by someone in the office that there were "no further instructions" and that was it. Perhaps I caught her on a bad day, or perhaps she wasn't up for the challenge of a patient who's case isn't cut and dry. Whatever the reasons for how she handled my case, I wouldn't ever return to her, and I certainly wouldn't recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr Brecher for about six years and of a colleague of hers (Dr. Koenig) for about the same time before that. I can honestly say that these two professionals have made it possible for me to work and have an endurable life. I have psoriatic arthritis, which affects hand and foot joints and some parts of my back. Without their care I would be unable to work (programming computers) or even lift pans to cook! I would recommend Dr Brecher especially for her open, friendly, and ever-cheerful attitude towards her patients.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Great manner, very knowledgeable, and excellent at gathering information gently while distracting the patient from the process.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Friendly/listens well/knowledgable/fully discusses treatment options/

flag | Submitted December 28, 2005

Dr. Linda S. Brecher's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Cherry Hill, NJ