You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Senada Arabelovic

Always taken in quickly. Dr. A. spends a lot of time examining me and discussing changes, new med options... Very comfortable with her and I trust Dr. A. implicitly.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Very kind,smart, thorough & compassionate Dr. who actually spends time with you. When you express concerns or new symptoms she doesn't make you feel like a hypochondriac. She spends the time working with you to come up with an acceptable treatment plan and then does follow ups top make sure its working. If not she works with you again to either tweak the current plan or try a new one. It takes me an hour or more to get to her office, but honestly i would drive more, she is that good. I for one feel extremely lucky to have found her. My previous rheumy was a ding dong. Dr. Arabelavic also has a great staff of nurses, assistants and office staff. Everyone is cheerful and makes you feel comfortable. Wven when my pain level is high & causing me to be cranky, her staff can still manage to make me laugh.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Awesome! The best doctor/mother/aunt in the whole world! :)

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Takes the time to listen to waht your saying. Looks at you as a whole person. Very caring doctor with helpful office staff.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007

This is a patient, competent doctor that did not rush me with my many questions. She is more gentle than she needs to be and actually takes me on-time for the appointment.(hard to believe). Tough to get quick appointments, though, because she does not see patients everyday.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2006

Tufts
Tufts Health Plans
Unicare

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always taken in quickly. Dr. A. spends a lot of time examining me and discussing changes, new med options... Very comfortable with her and I trust Dr. A. impli..."

September 5, 2015
  • City changed from "PLYMOUTH" to "Boston"

August 29, 2013