Ratings for Dr. Angelo Cumella

He took the time to explain everything in a way that was simple to understand, even drew diagrams to make it easier to see and/or understand. He is genuinely concerned with an excellent bedside manner. I travel 45 min just because I feel so comfortable in his care!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

i would not recommend him at all. if a doctor doesn't answer your questions about malpractice, there's a reason. his bedside manner is simply awful and he is aloof about mortality and morbidity. it's true that other women and children have been hurt and worse.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

I had a very difficult pregnancy. Dr. Cumella was fantastic. He was not only very knowledgeable, but also very caring and concerned about me. He even held my hand when I was scared about having the epidural (my husband wasn't allowed to watch). And when I ran into him by chance, months after my delivery, he asked how me and my son were doing. Dr. Cumella is the consummate professional.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

I had a wonderful delivery of my baby girl and he was very on top of everything. I felt very confidebt in his skills.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2007

Cumella delivered both of my babies and made the experiences even more wonderful. He has an excellent bedside manner and always asks about my family when he sees me. I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2006

Dr. Cumella delivered my baby boy in September of 2005. He was always available whenever I had questions. He even slept over in the hospital when I went into labor. He was there for the 10 hours of labor I was in. He had excellant bedside manners. I am very sad that he closed his practice as the place he is now working does not accept my insurance. I would HIGHLY reccomend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2006

Did major surgery. Had uterine cancer and he did a total hysterectomy. He was so kind, patient and had wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2006

Wonderful at C-sections, but no bedside manner...didn't even remember me at my post-partum visit.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2006

Dr. Angelo Cumella's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1983)

GHI