Ratings for Dr. Karen M. Grant

If your loved one is using Dr. Grant I would look for other alternatives. She and staff are rude very hard to work with from a peer to peer level. I can only imagine what it is like for her patients and their families. Find someone who cares rather than churn through patients to make a buck.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

RUDE!!! RUDE!!! And RUDE again!!!! Both she and her nurse. Poor, poor bedside manners!!!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I wish I could give zero stars instead of one. Heartless doctor and nurse team. Please don't go to this doctor and put yourself through this like I did. You should be comfortable with your doctors, not feel like dirt on the ground.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I saw her today she was very polite, courteous and very knowledgable. I have read these reviews, thought twice about seeing her. But to my surprise she has a awesome staff that showed kindness and toke the time to address all my issues today even though they were extremely busy. I would definately refer her to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr grant is a very nice helpful dr. I had to take a day off work and come in for a uti, and she said if the mess didn't work to let her know. This morning I woke up in excruciating abdomen pain and now back pain... It's my kidneys obviously. I couldn't wait and decided to call the on call nurse. It was 5 til 7am and she said she would let the dr know. Here it is at 10:20 and the on call lady was on the phone and horribly RUDE and said she was on call and didn't get any messages this am!! She basically called me a liar! I feel if dr grant had a better staff behind her, her office would thrive! Dr is great, staff is TERRIBLE

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I chose Dr. Grant because I want a doctor that could do all of my visits. The first time (Oct) I went for a well woman visit, no issues. In Dec I got sick ended up in the ER followed up with Dr. Grant who only re-prescribed another set of antibiotics as I had just completed a 7 day supply from the ER. Went back again for the same illness a few days later still no answers, ans when you ask her a question all she can say it "it normal" what the **** is normal about running a daily temp of 100.3 and higher and to be in pain, I can at least google my condition and come up with some kind of diagnosis instead of chalking everything up to "it's normal." She is a total disgrace to female doctors, I wouldn't allow her to treat my poodle.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Grant was able to answer most of my concerns without having to rely on blood work.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

No comments,review spreak for itself,you do the talking,look listening.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

I feel like a herded sheep when I see Dr. Grant. Her staff is the rudest I have ever encountered. Just today her assistant shouted at me from another room about my medication, I do not want the world knowing what medication I am on. My appointment was at 9:20 which I was 15 minutes early to. After being moved from one exam room to another I finally got to see the Dr at 10:30, for less than 5 minutes most of which she spent typing on the computer. After she left another assistant came into the room calling me by different patents name and began to tell me about his specialist appointment. I don't feel like I have a face just dollar sign.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I took my aunt to dr grant, she is 85 and looked like she was dying she hadn't eaten In a week, vimmiting and shortness of breath., they weighed her she weighs 104. We waited in the room for about 45 minutes dr grant finally came in, sat down with a pen and asked 4 question for insurance purposes, got up and said see you in a year!!! I was in shock, the nurse then came back in and asked if she gave us the prescription? What prescription? The NURSE told us my aunt had a uti, she yells DR G!! (Door wide open) dr grant comes in and the nurse tells her did u see her chart she has a UTI,? Oh well she didn't say anything just give her name of med and was on her way, she is the worst doctor I've ever seen, rude, uncaring, I do NOT recommend her to anyone, I hope she reads this, DR GRant, YOUR FIRED!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Karen M. Grant's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1994)

MAMSI