Ratings for Dr. Roger A. Coston

Gentle! Very knowledable Dentist. I moved from CA to TX and was afraid to try a new dentist. Dr Coston and his staff are wonderful. I am beyond satisfied with the care.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Coston is awesome!! I've been a patient for ten years. He is always running on time and answers all of my questions. There are have been many occasions where we have needed to see him for an emergency (small children) and he always gets us in quickly. This is a very small office and I like it very much. His dental hygenists are great too! Highly recommend Dr. Coston.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

With so many Dentist's in the Mid-Cities, why would you go to Dr. Coston? His front office staff is rude & unfreindly. I didn't have to wait but he was talking & rushing around so fast that his only concern seems to be seeing as many patients as possible. Its not supose to just be just about money. I thought Dr's were supose to care for the paitence well-being. Will never go back!!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr. Coston is great! Very personable, easy to talk to, and very clear on your options. His support staff are equally as wonderful and accommodating. His office is always very clean and organized, which is a very important aspect of any medical office. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

We love Dr. Coston. Professional, caring and is so good with my 12 yr old daughter (she loves him too!). We have been seeing Dr Coston about 5 yrs and will never see anyone else! Oh and Lynn, the receptionist? Top notch!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

I've been a patient for several years. Unlike other dental offices, Dr. Coston doesn't keep you waiting, is concerned about your well being and he and his staff are thorough, knowledgeable and always professional in a very comfortable setting.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2009

Staff was very rude. They more worried about how much everything was. Verses, What can we do to help you. would not recommend.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

Dr, Coston and his staff are very unprofessional. They tried to over charge my insurance. And when they were notified of there error. They tried to get the balance from us. We had to us the BBB to get our money back. Stay away from this Dr.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

Been going to Roger for about 8 years now, very happy with him, very good about not causing pain, gives a numbing shot as good as anyone.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2006

Dr.Coston has been oustanding, ever since he took over from Dr.Bailey many years ago. Him and his staff have always been very professional and Dr.Coston isa top class dentist!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2006