Ratings for Dr. Brad M. Johnson

The most astute, effective chiropractor I've ever met, period- he's simply the best.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

When it comes to alignment, and pain relief Brad is the most proficient Chiropractor,

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

He is the best chiropractor! He cares, he has knowledge and more than ever he will help you !!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr. Johnson resolved my pain issues promptly and professionally. He is great.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

This guy is the greatest. He knows his study and he has dealt with my worst problems with ease. He works on all my family members (4) with great results. Go see the Healer...

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Brad, is the absolute best! I have moved but will drive very far to see him. I've had neck issues, he's always been perfect!! He walks on water!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

dr. johnson has helped me through many injuries. he is amazing. he knows when to xray and when not to bother. he is fast but is willing to spend time if needed. personally i love the walk in quick approach. he always expains everything. i especially love the fact that he never over treats, he allows you to continue your normal lifestyle and tell you that you will know when to come back. i would highly recomend dr. johnson.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

I have had neck, back pain for years (accident) Dr. Johnson always leaves me feeling pain free and "reset"- He is fast but very affective.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

He got my back working again!!! I had tried acupuncture, stretching, resting, massage... nothing helped.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Brad Johnson is quick, but highly effective. I used to be bothered with how fast he works, but the results are what matters. He is very good at what he does, i disagree with the other comments. I have had chronic low back issues for 14 years, he has been able to get me out of pain most visits. It's a walk in clinic too, so no appt is needed which is awesome when you need an adjustment NOW. Understands surfing and sports related back issues very well.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

Dr. Brad M. Johnson's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Barbara, CA