Ratings for Dr. Harold Mermelstein

His office staff are awful, rude and unprofessional. I think this doctor is money hungry and I wonder if he cares about the patients. I need to find a more sincere doctor. What I heard about him has me wondering if I can trust him. He appeared kind when first met him but I don't trust how the office is run.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

By far the worst administrative staff I've have ever encountered. The admin staff are clueless wonders.The doctor is always over booked and you can barely ask him any questions because he is in such a hurry to go to his next appointment. Don't waste your time and money here.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Administrative staff rude, incompetent,unhelpful and patronizing. Made to pay up front, despite insurance coverage, like visiting a brothel rather than a doctor's office. Doctor gave me thirty seconds of his time and listened to nothing I said to him then in a very rushed and taciturn manner, gave me a prescription. Office staff promised to reimburse my pre-payment but to this date, have not, so in effect, they have been paid twice.I will not go back to this doctor and suggest other patients do not use him unless they relish being insulted and ignored simultaneously.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2010

Horrible experience. I had a number of things to speak with the doctor about and he could barely give me 5 minutes of his time, and that included a biopsy and writing me a perscription! I can assure you I will never visit this doctor again.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

He was in a big hurry. He didn't listen to my complaint, threw me a prescription that made my problem worse, and told me to schedule another appointment. A complete waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

flag | Submitted August 16, 2005

Dr. Harold Mermelstein's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Mount Vernon, NY