Ratings for Dr. Don C. Harting

Seemed to be to complicated for him. Told me he could not help me anymore.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr. Harting would ask a question but I felt that my responses were just ignored. I'm not sure if he was in a rush but that was the impression I was under. Also he did not garuntee his wart treatment so if you have to go in twice for the same wart you pay twice!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

I have gone to Dr. Harting for several years. He is a very competent, knowledgeable physician. He is one of the most caring physicians I have ever gone to. He is a very busy person but takes the time to answer questions. I have gone to him for several mole removals and pre-cancer removals and have been very satisifed with the treatments I have received.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

Dr. Harting found my melanoma and walked me through the entire procedure of having surgery and follow up visits, etc. He made my appointment to have the melanoma further removed and followed up with me several times. If I had not had Dr. Harting look at the mole I would be in serious trouble today. (I did not think the mole was a big deal, but obviuosly he did) His staff is very cordial and helpful. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2009

Dr. Harting is an extremely polite, professional and knowledgeable doctor. I now live in Nashville, however, still choose to drive back to Cleveland for my appointments because i have never been able to find anyone quite as all around helpful. He will always take the time to fully explain, in detail, the problem you are experiencing and give you plenty of options to go about correcting it. He will always try to find ways to save you money, whereas other doctors might be doing the exact opposite! I highly recommend this doctor and will continue to make the drive to see him because of the success i have experienced with my skin thanks to his help.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2009

Dr. Harting was wonderful. His office is well run and timely with service, as well as extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2009

Dr. Harting is very knowledgeable. I went to see him for a nail fungus and he knew immediately what the problem was and gave me some medicine to clear it up. I am really surprised to read another review here that states he is not friendly. I found him to be extremely friendly, gracious, contentious and above all professional. What more could you ask for in a doctor?

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

This was my first time at a dermetologist's office. I was not there for acne. I was there for a couple of rare warts on my toe. I will say that he is very knowledgeable. He knew what the problem was right away when other doctors did not know. I was diagnosed, treated, and given instuctions in less than 10 minutes from the time he walked in. I would not describe him as friendly... he has a job to do and does it. However, he told me that if everything was not cleared up completely within two weeks to come back. It has been two weeks and it's not cleared up. I will say that it is better, but not 100%. I have an appointment next week. I haven't received the bill, but I do not foresee my insurance companies paying 100% for all this. I will try to update after next week.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Although he may not have the best bedside manner, he did get my face cleared up where my other doctor had not only failed to do so, but actually made it worse. He knows his stuff. It was worth the wait to have my skin cleared up so fast.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

This doctor is very unfriendly. He is a dermatologist and he is afraid to touch anyone w/the slightest blemish. My advice to you would be to find a more competent and friendly doctor. I went to him some 15 years ago and hated the experience. Had some other issues come up and went back to see him about 2 years ago because he was the only one here at the time and I thought maybe he had changed. WRONG!!! He is getting worse the older he gets.

Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. Don C. Harting's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1975)