Ratings for Dr. Phyllis E. Miller

Great Doctor. Have been going to her for over 30 years.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

This so called doctor was very rude and non caring. She was also dismissive when it came to my problem. actually the whole visit was truly unbelieveable, from urine sample, sitting in her office for 22 minutes she didn't know my or why I was there when she had my file in her hand. the exam was outragous then while sitting on the table undressed her assistant came in and out 4 times{the table being directly in front of the door}theere were people passing by as the door was open. after telling oh well there's nothing I am willing to do she stood up and left not saying were done, good bye, or kiss my backside.I got dressed and went back into the bathroom only to find my 2nd urine sample still in the window which I removed and left. One more thing Ya'll might want to know while in her office they tape patient info and files in her chair to make sure she recieves them there were also many file lying all over the desk and floor.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

Wonderful Doctor!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Phyllis E. Miller's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

MSP/BC Med