Ratings for Dr. Jerry L. Jones

Dr Jones has been my doctor for over 12 years. Everytime I see him he is more than caring, nice and attentive to my needs. His office staff is very helpful and nice which is a plus! Same day appointments are always offered and Dr Jones makes it a point to return messages himself.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr Jones is the only OBGYN I have seen. He is professional, knowledgeable and is the most caring doctor one can have. He always makes himself available whether it’s a same day appointment and returns phone calls himself. There is never much of a wait either. Definitely recommend him. You won’t be disappointed!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Jones doesn't always have the best bedside manner and he is quite old school. He is a little short with people, but he does listen and responds very fast when he is out of office and you leave a message for his service. The best part about this office is his staff and the fast that he is incredibly punctual. My typical wait time for the doctor was 5-15 minutes, which is fantastic in Las Vegas.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Worst experience ever! This is my first pregnancy and I have a terrible cold. Left 3 msgs with no return call. Finally be called back and said he would call in abx for me, but refused to see me again because I was upset and that he didn't believe the office never returned my calls. Told me to go to ER. Told him I didn't have enough money for that right now and he told me to rethink my pregnancy if I can't afford even the ER. I'm beyond disgusted. He's heartless. Judy, his receptionist has been taking messages from me for over a week and has never returned those calls about my labs or my vitamins. Just worthless.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Jones for the last 8 years, He is the only OBGYN I have ever seen. Last fall My finance and I had to make a very hard heartbreaking decision to terminate a pregnancy. Given our situation, we felt it was best, however it was the hardest one to make. Dr Jones strongly disagreed with our decision and made it very clear to me during our check ups. He knew how extremely hard this was for us and made it even harder process to go through. Because of the decision we made, he will not see me again. Unknown to me, I called to schedule my yearly exam and inquire about different types of birth control, to find out I am no longer a patient of his? After dealing with the harsh attitude from his receptionist, Dr Jones got on the phone stating "You had to make a personal decision so I had to made a business decision" and discharged me as a patient. Majority of the women in my family/ friends go to him and they will be leaving as well because of this discrimination.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

I was recommended to Dr. Jones 14 year ago when I first moved here and was pregnant from a friend who went to him since a teenager. He delivered all 4 of her girls and she loved him. Upon seeing him the first time, I fell in love with his calm demeanor and very caring personality. He delivered 2 of my 3 children (my oldest was born in California). Since having children, I've also had multiple female issues to which he has been my rock and although very sweet...told me like it is without holding back. I appreciated his concern and honesty when it came to certain issues. He gets to know his patients on more of a personal level and holds me accountable when I don't take care of myself...and I like that. Even when my insurance changed and he didn't take it, I wouldn't change doctors....instead I changed insurances. LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Jones.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Jerry Jones is an amazing doctor. He is kind, gentle and makes the GYN experience 'almost' pleasant. He takes the time to listen. He is very thorough and efficient. If you are looking for a GYN I would highly recommend him. His staff is always friendly and professional. He and his staff seem to truly care about the patient and the patient experience.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr. Jones delivered my son 2 months ago and my 4 yr old daughter. He has always taken the best care of my wife; when she was pregnant with both of our children, he would always propmtly return phone calls no matter what time of day or night when we had concerns or questions. He always does what is best for his patients. He showed compassion and was very helpful to us when we had a miscarriage in between our two children, he always made sure we were doing OK and made my wife's health his first priority. The staff is great, Kim at the front desk is very friendly and was always helpful with our insurance; and Dr. Jones's nurse, I believe her name is Bianca, is awesome as well! If you want a caring doctor who wants the best for the expecting mother and child I would recommend Dr. Jones. Thank you Dr. Jones, for taking great care of my wife and bringing my beautiful children into this world!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Doctor Jones was extremely attentive and never made me feel rushed or like I was bothering him. His whole staff is friendly,always answers the phone, and promptly handled any issues that came up! I am completely happy with this Doctor and his office, I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. He was also amazing during my pregnancy and labor! Really made not just myself but my husband feel comfortable during out some what difficult pregnancy!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. Jerry L. Jones's Credentials

• Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Reno Nv 89557 (Grad. 1981)

Delta Dental