Ratings for Dr. Washington C. Hill

I too would refer to this man as God- I do not care what approach he used, there is no one in the world that I would trust my pregnancy with other than this man and my children are my life. He may be gruff at times but he has a great heart and he knows what he is talking about. A pregnancy that had the potential for so many mishaps Dr Hill took over and he (along with God) guided and got us through to the best possible scenario which is perfectly healthy babies and perfectly healthy mama. He doesn't waste you're time. He tells you what you need to know, answers all your questions thoroughly and takes wonderful care of you. I cannot stop singing his praises. I love and respect this man and thank God every day for him and Dr Baron

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Seems like this guy knows what he's doing....don't doubt that. However the guy had the personality of a door knob. Seemed like the 5 minutes he was in our room was the most inconvenient minutes of the day for him. We were originally scheduled to see Barron.....she couldn't of been any more dis-respectful.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

The worst of the worst. Horrible doctor. Dr. Barron puts Dr. Hill to shame.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Had an ultrasound only in his office and he gave my husband and I the results "baby is fine". No explaination or anything. Seemed to be in a big hurry and refused to answer any questions.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

The labor and delivery nurses refer to him lovingly as god, and with good reason. This man is extremely capable, and one of the best in the area. His office helped me bring my high risk pregnancy into this world as a healthy little boy. He is a no holds bar doctor, that showed both my husband and I the utmost respect. Both my husband and I felt comfortable with him and thought he was somebody we trusted with our son's well being.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

I have to say that when I first met Dr. Hill I was very intimidated. He cut straight to the chase about my high risk pregnancy and told me the facts, to the point where I felt like crying. He was not into playing games at all. Some people see this as bad bedside manners, but I saw it as someone who knew what they were talking about finally. I have been to see him every 2 weeks now and have come to witness his other personaility - funny, caring and still so knowledgeable. I am soooo happy that he is caring for my twins at this moment and that he will do my c-section. He really is the best - as I've heard about him. So, he doesn't smile the first time you meet - so what?! That doesn't make a specialist worthwhile to see - his knowledge and capabilities do, and this surpasses his manners! His staff and ultrasonographers are so helpful and kind. I just love the office!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Talk about arrogance at the utmost. Rude and condescending. No,..he does not walk on water.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

this doctor has the nastiest disposition I have ever encounted in my life, and he is also very disrepectful to his patients.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2005

Dr. Washington C. Hill's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1965)