Ratings for Dr. Lee Anna Fentriss

Dr. Fentriss has been my physcian for over 10 years. She is Great! She is very knowledgeable, warm and compassionate. She takes plenty of time to listen to my concerns. She has taken excellent care of me over the years... She also, has a caring and friendly staff. I trust her completely Carolyn K Simons

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

I love her she is very helpful and cares about her patients. my father passed away in march and she can to visit him in the hospital everyday and she came to the funral home. my family and i love her.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Great staff and MD interested and listens. Nice facility and good free parking.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Terrible Doctor.If you have a cold, she's fine, but anything serious, forget about her, as she is basically clueless. Case in point.She never treated me with the medicine I needed when i came down with Bells Palsy, she told me "they didn't teach me that in Medical School". Apparently, Dr. Fentriss is not aware that right in the middle of the Vanderbilt Otology website, it says treat Bells Palsy with prednisone and an anti viral. She did neither. She said, "don't worry, it will go away on it's own. She NEVER realized how severe my case was. She discounted it, and was completely caviler.Now, I am permanently disfigured, and have many other residual issues along with thousands of dollars of out of pocket expenses to treat the ongoing issues. Thanks for nothing "Dr." Fentriss.

Submitted November 5, 2010

My family and I have been with Dr. Fentriss since she first started we have followed her when she moved locations and would follow her again. she cares about her patients. she is the BEST!!! I trust her completly!!! Kay Wair:)

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Dr Fentress is one of the most caring professionals I have ever been to. All of her diagnoses have been accurate. She is the best! If she ever decides to move, I will still be her patient.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr. Lee Anna Fentriss's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)