Ratings for Dr. Deepak Kapadia

I won't go into detail about problems I've had with Dr. Kapadia. He needs to listen to his patients more. He feels he knows more about your problems than you do. I highly recommend, get a second opinion before having any procedure.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Dr kapadia has been doing the wait and watch on me, I have a leaky mitral and tricuspid valve, which has cause more damage to my mitral valve and an enlarged heart. He kept on with the wait and watch and then last year told me he would do and echo and then maybe send me to Vanderbilt for an evaluation, so they could know my case. Well this year I have noticed I have been worse and he did echo and then told me I had two thick valves and that I was going to be fine. I was thinking I only had one good valve left. I decided to get a second opinion and he said right away that my regurgitation was severe and needed to be corrected soon. Needless to say I seen a surgeon and now I am about to have open heart surgery. He is a good person, but he does not specialize in everything that it says he does. I feel like I need to urge everyone to get a second opinion just to be safe. It is your body, your health, and your life, this mistake he made could have cost me my life, thesis I wouldn't have made it until my next appointment with Dr kapadia. Sorry just thought ppl need to know u may want a second opinion.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Kapadia is a super physician and the best cardiologist I have seen. I have been to lot of physician and my cardiologist before moving to KY. I learnt about my heart condition and Dr. Kapadia explained , took time and also help me understand my problem after my heart attack when I saw him in office. He saved my life with the heart attack 5 weeks ago and I owe my second chance to see my grand kids to him. I am blessed that God send Dr. Kapadia to KY. He is very caring, took time and did what is right for me. He is not about making money and rushing for time. He is the best. My family and I love him. We pray for him and his family.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

I also went to Dr. Kapadia, he said my ekg was abnormal and did echo, still waiting for results, it has been a week and I have called twice, then told, we will call you when he has read results. Was told I could stop taking medication, and yet no echo results.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

HE SAVED MY LIFE WITH THE GOOD LORD WATCHING OVER HIM. HE SAW ME WHEN I HAD NO INSURANCE OR MONEY, HE SAID MONEY NOT IMPORTANT, YOU ARE. I THINK HE IS THE BEST MOST CARING HEART SURGEON AND DOCTOR IN MADISONVILLE.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

I took my mother to Dr. Kapadia. He took care of her and explained to us what her problem was. He took time to teach us about her heart condition so we can take care of my mother. He cares and does not worry about money. He treats my mother as if he is treating his mother and so he cannot recommend any thing wrong. We love him and are glad we have him in Madisonville.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

Dr. Kapadia is an amazing physician. I speak from the standpoint of a patient, family member of many patient's, and someone who has worked closely with him in a professional setting for many years. His compassion and dedication to his patients is unparallelled by any MD, and the fact that he is a specialist does not deter him from holistically treating the entire person - body, mind, and soul. He is truly one of a kind, and always goes above and beyond for those he loves - and he loves all of his patients as if they were his own family. I have known him professionally and personally for many, many years and trust his judgement above all others. I can say with 100% certainty: the world is a much better place because Deepak Kapadia, MD, exists in it, and it is an honor and pleasure to know him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

I was a patient of Dr. Kapadia's for over 2 years and decided to change doctors after I became fed up with his lack of concern over my blood pressure. I called the office at least 3 times to get results from an echo and never did get anyone to call me back. His staff was aware of how out of control my bp was and that the new med that he prescribed was causing severe pain in my kidneys and I never received a return call from any one his staff. Venitta was the only helpful person in his office. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

absolutely the best md i have ever known!! so caring & giving of his time with each patient. when you are his patient you feel as if you are his only patient. will spend as much time with you as you need.of course that means that sometimes you may have wait for him,but believe me,no one cares!!!he will work with you and your budget to help find the best & cheapest medicine for you.if you have a heart or blood pressure problem he is the best kentucky has to offer. thank you

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Deepak Kapadia's Credentials

• Seth G S Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Madisonville, KY