Ratings for Dr. Keon Nia

I had my Lasik eye surgery with Dr. Nia 6 years ago and I have been struggling with pain every second of every day ever since. He really ruined my life. I don't know how much longer I can tolerate this frustrating pain, but I just wanted to warn the other people to avoid him and be careful about choosing the right doctor for their surgeries. I tried to visit him several times after my surgery to see if he can help me with the pain, but each time he just shrugged his shoulders and said he didn't know what's wrong. I will never forgive him until my last breath. I hope there is a god in the afterlife so that he can judge between us and punish him for what he did to me.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

miserable experience with Dr nia and Lasik MD. I had read negative reviews about him and should have avoided him. if you don't want to go blind just avoid this dr

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Terrible Dr. Impolite, Selfish and rude beyond words. I went to lasik Md in Mississauga and unfortunately me consultation was booked with this illiterate awkward guy. He didn't even say hi to me and didn't even look at me when I entered the room!! He didn't answer my questions properly and he sounded like he was out of this world!!! terrible just AVOID HIM.

Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr nia and the lazikmd crew gave me false hope and fake promises that I was eligible for Lazer eye surgery. I was told I had dry eye but was told "it should be fine and it will go away" after my surgery I ended up having meibomian gland dysfunction and as a result have constant pain, discomfort, dryness and scratchy eyes. I can't even put face lotion on without feeling pain or irritation. Please do NOT do Lazer eye surgery if u have dry eye. Lazikmd is not credible at all!!!!!'! They are merely a business trying to make money and your health and well being are second to that. I am hoping I can seek some legal action. Lazikmd has ruined my life - I lost my job, have depression and can't live my life like I used to!!! I'd rather go back to my glasses and get my life back!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted November 30, 2015

Why did I wait so long? I recently had Lasik eye surgery with Dr. Nia and I'm so happy. The whole experience from beginning to end was professional and caring and I'd recommend it to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Dr. Nia did cataract surgery on both my eyes. For the first time in 60 years I do not require glasses. He and his staff displayed the utmost in professionalism and courtesy. My fears of eye surgery were totally allayed. The process was quick and painless. I would highly recommend Dr. Nia to anyone requiring eye surgery.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Keon nia performed my eye surgery and my vision is better than ever before. The wait time was long but I found that he took a lot of personal time with me explaining everything and answering all my questions and gave me a feeling of confidence before my surgery. I'm quite pleased with my results and I would recommend Dr. Nia.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

He did my LASIK eye surgery on Friday and was very comforting, not to mention my eyes were amazing the same day!! When I went for my checkup they said I have the best results that I could ask for!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

I had my cataract surgery with Dr. Keon Nia, and I am able to see perfectly now without glasses. I had been wearing glasses for the last 60 years. Dr. Keon Nia was always very kind, respectful and answered all my questions. I have had several friends also do their surgeries with him and all have been happy with their results. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I don't know why I waited so long to have this done. I'm telling everyone I know that Dr. Keon Nia has changed my life! Thanks so very much to everyone at Lasik MD and to Dr. Nia for your kindness and expertise. Yes, I was nervous but Dr. Nia was kind and caring and answered all my questions. I went from 20/100 to now seeing perfectly at 20/20!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014