Ratings for Dr. Ann Paden

I saw Anne for around a year, and at first I was completely happy with her but over time I have gotten the feeling she doesn't really listen to me. She ran 15-20 mins late more often than not, which happens, I get it--the staff was always very nice and apologetic about it. I have been having an extreme struggle with multiple diagnoses, and after trying at least 10 different medications over the course of seeing her I came to her saying I wasn't sure if I should be hospitalized or not. Her response? "If you want to get a second opinion you can." I was shocked; it felt like she was dismissing me, like she was giving up on me. I was asking her for advice and she basically just told me to go elsewhere. What am I paying you for then!? Then she said she would start me on a new medication, and when I went to the pharmacy a few days later they said it was never sent through. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr. Anne is very patient, caring and personable. She is very easy to talk to and helpful when approaching the core root of the issues women face in this difficult time balancing motherhood, work and all the stresses. Her compassion is endearing and I am lucky to have found such a professional yet genuine doctor.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

Most awful psych I have ever been to. She never listens and prescribed me all sorts of medications....most of which caused weight, which she knew I had serious problems with. NEVER GO TO HER!!!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

She is the WORST psychiatrist I have ever been to. She never listens to anything, completely forgets half the things I tell her. I am switching to a new psychiatrist as fast as possible. She books appointments back to back. Sometimes I am waiting up to 2 HOURS for my appointment.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2010