Ratings for Dr. William H. Haney

Dr. Haney is a good doctor who cares, I believe that. However, the staff was atrocious and wait times have forced me to switch doctors. I have waited 2-4 hours to be seen for a scheduled appointment In the past. The office staff seemed disinterested, tense, confrontational and were quite frankly uncomfortable to deal with. I can put up with wait times, but I need to trust the people who I turn to for good health. It's a shame too because Dr. Haney is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

I have had to wait an average of 2.5 hours for Dr. Haney. Once I waited as long as 4.5 hours. I have never waited less than 2 hrs. Unfortunately, I am thinking of moving to another Dr. because my time is worth more even though i do really like Dr. Haney.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr. Haney may be a good doctor but the times i have seen him he can't doctor me for lecturing me on my weight. when you are sick and there feeling so bad it is not a good time to take 90% of the time he is in the exam room talking about losing weight!!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Dr. Haney is the best doctor I have ever had in my life. Even when the appointments run clearly past his normal work hours, he is very friendly and helpful. I recommend him to ALL of my friends!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

I am a young adult woman & I've been seeing Dr. Haney for years. I like Dr. Haney because he is very responsive, thorough, and always open to discussing my medical situation.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

I have used this Dr since he arrived here and I find him excellent. I am now on Humana Medicare supplement. I get a printed report by mail of all tests in 3 days of visit.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

I have had very good experiences with Dr. Haney - he has always been wiling to openly talk about my medical problems, and has been helpful in making sure I understand test results.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2005

Dr. William H. Haney's Credentials

• Marshall University School Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal