You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Neil H. Baum

I have been a patient of Dr. Baum for several years. During that time i have been completely satisfied with his expertise and the operation of his office. Doctor Baum provides timely visits with the attention and care that a patient desires. In all, am completly satisfied with his expert care.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

The uro-lift procedure was a "piece of cake". The staff was friendly and guided me through the events. I was a wake during the process. The stapling noise was a little unsettling, however no pain to talk about. The st thing I had to do was urinate, which contained blood. After a few days, the frequency of urination deminished. On the forth day, we flew to Cabo San Lucus for a week. Currently, months later, I have to urinate on average once or twice a night compared to to times before. Also, I have not missed an ejaculation when have se with my wife and the we are average two to times per week.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

There is minimal wait time every visit, at most 15 minutes. The staff is always cordial, helpful and respectful as well as sensitive to the patient's problems. Dr. Baum is caring and responsive to my needs, concerns and answers questions directly. He puts his patients at ease. He spends time with me to discuss problems and concerns and is genuinely concerned about my health. His office responds quickly especially if a refill if needed for a prescription. He and his staff go the extra mile for patients. I have nothing but praise for him and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I recently had some issues involving BPH and a good experience with Dr. Baum and his staff. At one point I was at my office and couldn't urinate. I called the office and was told to come in immediately. They took care of the problem upon arrival and put me at ease. I was instructed to wear a catheder which helped get me on the mend. Over the course of the next few days I called the office several times with questions and they were always answered by staff in a professional manner. My follow up vists were scheduled quickly and I was always seen on time.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I came for a checkup for BPH and high PSA level. Dr. Baum drew some blood and showed me a card trick too! He is a very good doctor, makes you feel at home and welcome and has the best medical aids to help patients understand and monitor their medical progress. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I reallly enjoyed my experience at Dr. Baum's office today! He is a very professional,serious doctor, but he is very fun,too! He began my appointment with a magic trick and then we began an exam. After the exam,I was told I needed surgery,but I was not as afraid as I normally would be, at all. Overall,I really enjoyed my experience at Dr. Baum's and lookforward to returning. I give him 5+ stars! :)

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

On my initial visit, the staff was great! Very warm and welcoming. They provided me with more than enough information on the procedure. Dr. Baum was great! He came in and answered all my questions and was amazing. I highly recommend Dr. Baum and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

My visit to the office is always fast and professional. I had a problem with ED and within the first office visit the problem was diagnosed and now several years later I am very happy with the results. The office aslso helped me to have my insurance company make this medication part of my plan. without their support I would be paying hundreds of dollars per more per month. dr. Baum is always very easy to talk to and he very quickly and accurately gives great medical advise and produces long lasting results which has made my family life better

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr. Neil H. Baum's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Baum for several years. During that time i have been completely satisfied with his expertise and the operation of his office. Docto..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The uro-lift procedure was a "piece of cake". The staff was friendly and guided me through the events. I was a wake during the process. The stapling noise was ..."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There is minimal wait time every visit, at most 15 minutes. The staff is always cordial, helpful and respectful as well as sensitive to the patient's problems. ..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had some issues involving BPH and a good experience with Dr. Baum and his staff. At one point I was at my office and couldn't urinate. I called the..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I appreciated his online reviews as well as his use of videos to explain various urologic conditions."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came for a checkup for BPH and high PSA level. Dr. Baum drew some blood and showed me a card trick too! He is a very good doctor, makes you feel at home a..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I reallly enjoyed my experience at Dr. Baum's office today! He is a very professional,serious doctor, but he is very fun,too! He began my appointment with a mag..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "On my initial visit, the staff was great! Very warm and welcoming. They provided me with more than enough information on the procedure. Dr. Baum was great! H..."

November 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Baum gave me my life back his treatment have returned my entergy level as well as a happier relationship with love one THANK YOU Dr Baum"

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My visit to the office is always fast and professional. I had a problem with ED and within the first office visit the problem was diagnosed and now several year..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent care. Please publish more info on delayed or non-existent ejaculation in senior citizens. Thanks."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel awesome! I can't imagine having better care and a better result. You worked great, Dr. Baum! very much a positive experience. dr. baum nd his staff were ..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would like to state Dr. Baum has been my urologist for some time. The most important feature I admire is he knows treats each person as an individual and lis..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has an excellent bedside manner and I was comfortable explaining my medical concerns and asking him health questions. I had an awesome experience and would d..."

June 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a problem with intimacy and couldn't hold my bladder. Dr. Baum was very experienced and considerate. He put me on the right medications and gave me my lif..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Vasectomy was one of the most non-invasive experiences I've had with surgery. It was very easy, not stressful. Dr Baum worked magic with me. I would highly reco..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Baum. I wish to post this without my name as a testimonial. Please edit as you see fit , but please try to keep everything about Jennifer as much as possib..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was a pleasure to meet and speak w/you on Wednesday and thank you for the timely test results. I personally entered Dr. Baum’s world on or about February 10,..."

April 4, 2015

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experiences in Dr. Baum's clinic have all been very positive. His staff is courteous and helpful. Dr. Baum's and his staff's attention to my questions has ..."

March 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr Baum for many years. He's a great doctor, very informative, helpful, wouldn't trade him for the world. Getting appointments is easy. Dr Baum..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am not a patient of Dr Baum's but I wanted to let you know that Dr Baum and his staff are first class people who always make me feel welcome, are attentive an..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional staff. Always pleaseant and very knowledgable and helpful. Answers my questions completely or they will contact me with the answer. I have com..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Its not only informative, but also kind of fun to see Dr Baum. My medical issues were addressed, and I learned more about myself."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Because I like Dr. Baum so much for the past 15 years and I am plased with his professionalism and his encouragement in the diagnostic and healing process. I a..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A few years ago To my great dismay, I realized I had a problem (most embarassing, I must say). I tried very hard To decide where to go: A new urologist or My ow..."

December 5, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=20933'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.3

February 5, 2014