Ratings for Dr. Maxie C. Sprott

They take hrs to get you in the back & some staff are very rude....

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I used Dr Sprott for my first baby and he was just great you either like him or you don't but I just loved him and Vida! Great people straight to the point! He didn't get to deliver my daughter but he came and checked on me the next day Dr Anderson is who delivered my daughter and they are just both amazing doctorstory! Me andown my husband are now pregnant with our second child and have just set up to use him again!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I felt like I was only money to them. Never got results to tests or ultrasounds. Started miscarrying and wasn't informed until after the fact. Only saw Dr Sprott once even through he was supposed to be my physician and only after I demanded and waiting 2 hrs all the while I had a full miscarriage, he came in and congratulated me without seeing the ultrasound report. Scheduled a D&C for the next day. Horrible experience all around.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Delivered three of my kids and done an excellent job

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

The front office staff are nice and always in a goos mood.. They help in anyway possible. The Jess at thr front desk has helped during long waits to help calm my toddler with things to color and talks to her like they best friends. Always friendly even when very busy.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Jessica at the front desk is extremely rude. Dr. Sprott has been awesome. I'm high risk. He has saved two of my babies due to pregnancy complications. I am seeing him again for the third pregnancy so far wait time is about 40 minutes. His wife I refuse to see she's horrible. As far as Dr.sprott he has great manners, very respectful. I've personally never had a problem with him! ;-)

Submitted August 31, 2015

My last pregnancy I went to doc sprott I had only saw him twice once in my office and the other in birth room. He doesn't explain anything he's in then he's out. The room is always full you have to weight 4 max to be seen.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

This rating is for the NP that said it was HER PRACTICE. She said SHE OWNED it. I'm not sure WHO she is, but she IS rude, dismissive & very unprofessional and I would not recommend this place to anyone because she says she is the ONLY one that anyone sees!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

This doctor has NO clue on bed side manners and with a high risk pregnancy you would expect it least that. He never offered me any comfort even knowing at times that I was going into labor! I had IC (incompetent cervix) and at 26 week's exactly I was having my mucus plug come out at that point I go to the E.R. and he sends me home says that everything is fine.The next day I go to see him at his office for a follow up visit and he does a vaginal exam!! Than when he notices the cerclage that HE performed himself he asks me who did it and when I tell him he did he than proceeds to look at my chart BUT if he had did that from the beginning he would have knew NOT to do a vaginal exam at all!!!! He sent me home and said my cervix was closed said I was fine. Later that night I started to literally gush blood everywhere and went to the E.R. again and once again he sent me home and said that it was"normal"!!! I went home only to end up back in the hospital with a different Dr on call this time and they sent me by ambulance to Houston where I ended up having my son the day I turned 26 weeks. My son spent 5 months in the hospital and I thank GOD everyday he is alive and well but cannot help yo think that Dr.Sprott was the reason I ended going into labor early and I will NEVER NEVER recommend him let alone go back to him or his wife!!!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

He gave me a histarextame said it was a complete left my overies now im dealing With the same problem all over a gain staff was very rude also

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015