Ratings for Dr. Kenneth K. Ung

I've been going to Dr. Ung since college (20+ years) and am highly satisfied with his care and the work of his office staff. They typically can get you in for an appointment in very quickly, and always professional, and Dr. Ung is a caring and thoughtful physician who takes his time to understand his patients and their needs. His office and practice are small, and this translates into personalized attention. I've questioned the care that I received from many other doctors in a variety of specialties, but Dr. Ung is the only one that I've always trusted for my health care. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

very knowledgeable, patient, and good with the kids. staff is excellent and will be more than happy to help squeeze in a child if their schedules are full. wonderful!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

have had him for 22 years. Love him and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

I find that Dr Ung has always been very knowledgeable. He is always patient and is willing to listen to you. I have never had any problem with him or his staff.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

After years of struggling with the same promblems I was eventually told that nothing could be done and that I should just go home and rest

flag | Submitted June 3, 2007

Dr. Kenneth K. Ung's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

MSP/BC Med