Ratings for Dr. William M. Rambo, Jr.

I was referred to Dr. Rambo from a medical professional. However, he wasn't able to find the cause of my pain so, it was a wasted trip .

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Best care possible from start to finish. This was my second back surgery. My first was somewhere else and was a horrible experience. I wish I came here then.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Can't said enough positive comments about the man and the surgery and results,,,,

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Rambo by a professional colleague. I did extensive research & he is an amazing surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr. Rambo and his staff are awesome. I had a L5 fusion to S1. I have had wonderful results with the surgery. Dr. Rambo prayed with me before surgery, and has always been very attentive to me. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I've had 2 surgeries by Dr. Rambo. The last was a fusion of L5-S1. I felt better the first day after surgery! I had some surgical pain, but I could already tell the pain from my back issue was gone. I followed instructions during recovery and now, 6 months out, feel like a new person. If I have to have ANYTHING done to my back or neck--it'll Dr. Rambo that does it.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

My wife was seen by Dr. Rambo who, was supposed to be the best in Columbia for cervical neck pain. She has had epidural shots, and has been told with two pinched nerves a degenerating disc and a bone spur surgery and fusion were her next and only option. We met with the P.A. for 20 minutes, Dr. Rambo came in the room, stayed maybe 5 minutes my wife was told she needed a new MRI and we would see him after that. He then left. we then had to fight to get the MRI approved, we asked his nurse for help and she stated curtly she could not help and do not call me again, I am going into clinicals. They received the results of the MRI called my wife today and said it's not that bad no need for surgery we are cancelling your follow up! My wife can hardly use her hands, is in pain 24/7 he had no follow up, no P/T suggested, nothing, she was not worth his time. I assume she has to be bone on bone before they will do anything for her here. No worries I will scour the country to find her help and will never return to this practice again! (not that they care)

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I was a Police Officer with a serious and painful injury to my neck that was preventing me to do my job to the best of my ability. Dr. Rambo and his staff were amazing! I came in, he evaluated my injury, scheduled my surgery (next day) and now I'm feeling the best I've felt in a long time! I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

The best! Would highly recommend and his staff is wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I saw Dr.Rambo today and am having surgery next week. He has great bedside manner, was very positive that he could help me, and was very knowledgeable about ruptured disc in my back. He wants to help me get my life back without debilitating pain.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. William M. Rambo, Jr.'s Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)