Ratings for Dr. William M. Rambo, Jr.

I was a Police Officer with a serious and painful injury to my neck that was preventing me to do my job to the best of my ability. Dr. Rambo and his staff were amazing! I came in, he evaluated my injury, scheduled my surgery (next day) and now I'm feeling the best I've felt in a long time! I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

The best! Would highly recommend and his staff is wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I saw Dr.Rambo today and am having surgery next week. He has great bedside manner, was very positive that he could help me, and was very knowledgeable about ruptured disc in my back. He wants to help me get my life back without debilitating pain.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. Rambo is the best! He relieved my severe spinal stenosis in my lower back in January, 2015 and I had complete faith and trust in him as he had performed surgery on a herniated disc in my neck in 1999. I am thankful that my family doctor referred me to him, and I would definitely recommend him to others!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

It was a nightmare seeing him. He said you'll be ok. I made the mistake of asking when I might start to feel better because I wasn't going to get anything more than another Pain PILL : (. He said "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE A BALL TO LOOK IN???" He didn't accept my insurance but put more than $600.00 from my insurance company. I still feel confused about why they would pay a doctor that would not treat me that much money to tickle the bottom of my foot & watch me walk down the hall!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

I just want to say Thank You to Dr. Rambo and his staff. I cannot begin to put into to words how I feel for what you did for me. Sincerly, Todd Sanders

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

We only saw Dr. Rambo once to know that he wasn't the doctor for my husband. Dr. told him he would do fusion if he lost weight for his L4, L5 herniated discs. I simply asked how he was supposed to loose weight if he could not walk or at least stand for more than 5 minutes. Dr. Rambo did not offer exercises that could be done and immediately ended appointment. We only spent our copay of $40 and left feeling relieved that it wasn't more. I can only imagine that the surgery would be for money only. Still seeking a surgeon to relieve pain if anyone knows a great one. Dr. Rabo's staff were great. Only wish Dr. could have been.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

I need back surgery and i need $2000 to have it been in bed for 3 months. Dr Rambo is being very kind to do it for that. But i can,t come up with the money. HELP

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Dr. Rambo is the best. Back surgery is no game! My husband had spinal fusion of three vertabre and Dr. Rambo took his time to explain the procedure, explain all of the possible outcomes-good and bad, and answered our questions. His staff are equally wonderful in providing assistance like answering the questions we came up with after the doctor visit, providing quick response to the forms we needed completed and just generally having smiles whenever we were in the office. The wait after checking in at the front desk is great---the most we've had to wait was about 15 minutes. Most times it's maybe 5 minutes! You couldn't ask for a better doctor to provide you with such good care and have a great bedside manner as Dr. Rambo provided my husband---and our peace of mind!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

Dr. Rambo was referred by another neurosurgeon that was relocating to another state. I cannot praise Dr. Rambo enough for the care, compassion, and professionalism that he displayed. Dr. Rambo performed an Anterior Lumbar Fusion on me September 2009. Prior to this surgery, I was in severe and debilitating pain, I was on numerous medications that had little to no effect, that caused depression and lack of motivation. I have made a complete recovery and am living without pain and am on no medication after 4 months of recovery. It is impossible to indicate on this rating, how thankful I am to Dr. Rambo as he has given me my life back. His surgical skill and thoroughness is a necessity for anyone that is considering a major surgery on their back. Dr. Rambo's staff is professional, prompt with all requests and very friendly to boot. Once I made the decision to move forward with surgery, many of our friends and family starting providing us with success stories performed by Dr. Rambo.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010

Dr. William M. Rambo, Jr.'s Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

MB Health