Dr. Zhi Liang Huo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Zhi Liang Huo

I live in Norway and met Dr Huo at a meeting here in Norway when he was introduced to me by another Doctor. During that meeting I got really bad cramps in my feet, I was walking with a lot of pain. Dr Huo immediately treated me with acupuncture and a couple of hours later I was walking without pain and had no longer need for pain medication. I was really amazed how fast it worked and got very interested in acupuncture. I checked out this website ratemds.Com and was not surprised to see how many other people were helped by Dr. Huo. He is not just an amazing Doctor but also has an amazing sense of humor. Thank you Dr Huo.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Very knowledgeable about every aspect of medicine. He had fixed my back pain, arthritis, and acute coughing within a couple of treatments! What a great Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

This Doctor is AMAZING. Please Read...This Doctor has a very special healing gift from God. I went to him for a colon problem. I had blood in my stool and it was very hard for me to use the restroom. I went to a colon Doctor and he wanted to do test after test. Knowing how medicalized our society is I did not want to go down the dark spiral that MD's send you through. Then I was referred to Dr. Huo. He welcomed me into his office and listened carefully to what I had to say. I believe that we know our bodys best. To make a long story short. After 2-3 weeks of treatment with Dr. Huo and some traditional Chinese medicine I have not had a problem with my colon. If you have any doubt go and see for yourself. He has a wonderful sense of humor too. You will NOT be disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

For the past months iv been with Dr.Eden huo sine december 2015 till present he had helped with chronic lower back pain,and weight control and since I've Been with him he has helped me manage my life better thank you dr.e God bless you.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

We came all the way from Texas from a family recommendation. My daughter has a rare form of skin disease where she feels a constant itch, like worm crawling under her skin. No dermatologist can figure out the issue. We stayed at winter park for 14 treatments and she now feels 50% less symptoms. Dr. Huo adjusted her diet and cleaned her toxins out. We will definitely be back for followup! Highly recommend the knowledge of the doctor :) Tom D

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

My daughter and I visited Dr. Huo at March 18, for her menstrual pain and my 4 years headache. Understand the junior is on training, he did mine and his son did my daughter for acupuncture. We both had medicine to go home, mine is pills and my daughter is tea form. So far almost three weeks gone by, we paid $860 in total and discharged today with joy and healthy body. Needle to say anything , I put my vote to Dr. Huo and his son.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I came to see Dr Enda Huo for weight loss and blood pressure and the results are amazing. I found him through google and this website after western medicine failed me with prescriptions. Within 6 weeks I lost 17 pounds and my knees and back doesn't hurt anymore throughout the work day. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about both doctors! Btw, I was actually in his office the same time with the gentleman (4 posts below). All I can say is he has some serious anger issues. I suppose pumping all those steroids gets you nowhere but health issues and anger. When he walked in he was screaming from top of his lungs "doc, doc help me! I can't breath when I bend over and I went to 3 MDs and they have no clue whats going on!! Here is my insurance card and ID". I heard that while waiting for Dr. Huo in the back of the facility btw. Fast forward an hour after my peaceful treatment, while leaving all I hear is "I have no money, I have no money. Could you treat me for free for 10 visits and give me the medicine. I'm desperate". Then Dr. Enda Huo said "I cant do that, it wouldn't be fair to all my other clients. But I will waive your fee today if you are really struggling ". He then said I am going to mess up your reputation and spread rumors if you don't treat me in an angry voice! Dr. Huo immediately dialed 911 and he ran out and drove away in his old jeep. I stayed after as witness for the police report. Before I booked my free consultation, I checked all their credentials and licenses, its public records btw. Also before the treatment, it was made clear the office does not bill insurance directly and its the patients responsibility with supporting documents from the office. So I don't know whats so hard to understand and whats the purpose to make false claims against a great doctor doing great work. I am going through United Healthcare for my treatments. Diane Krogere Orlando, FL

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

I have been a Physician for over 35 years. Through one of my patients I happened to meet Dr. Huo and was truly amazed when I went to visit him at his clinic. The clinic was packed with patients who were not just from Orlando but from Miami, New York, Canada and even from France and South America. Everybody was speaking very highly of him and praising his treatment methods. Therefore I decided to give it a try and let Dr. Huo treat my hypertension. I had full faith that he could help me but I was amazed how quickly his treatment and herbs worked. I believe this is a direct result of Dr. Huo’s confidence, many years of experience and most of all his passion for healing.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

I have been a Physician for over 35 years. Through one of my patients I happened to meet Dr. Huo and was truly amazed when I went to visit him at his clinic. The clinic was packed with patients who were not just from Orlando but from Miami, New York, Canada and even from France and South America. Everybody was speaking very highly of him and praising his amazing treatment methods. Therefore I decided to give it a try and let Dr. Huo treat my hypertension. I had full faith that he could help me but I was amazed how quickly his treatment and herbs worked. I believe this is a direct result of Dr. Huo’s confidence, many years of experience and most of all his passion for healing.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

I am a cardiologist in Virginia and have been suffering from severe Eczema on my right elbow for the last 4 years and Psoriasis for the last few months. I got introduced to Dr. Huo through my friends from Virginia who have had tremendous success with Dr. Huo's treatment over the last few months. Dr. Huo treated me with creams and pills along with his cleansing tea (which I took 3 packets) of and within a matter a matter of 30 days the Eczema and Psoriasis was 80% cured. Now after a few more weeks of his moisturizing cream the signs of where Eczema and Psoriasis was present and the skin is almost healed and the signs of where they were are disappearing (wish Rate MD had a space to post these photos for people to see for themselves). There is no cure like this in modern medicine and I have had zero side effects. I could not be more happy with the results. The couple of times I have been at his clinic I have seen patients from all over the world come and get treated for numerous conditions and get healed. And for all those conditions Modern medicine has no cures. As a physician I can say with authenticity that Dr. Huo's treatments work and people get healed to have a very good quality of life.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr. Zhi Liang Huo's Credentials

• Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Grad. 1980)

• BCBS Illinois