Dr. Zhi Liang Huo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Zhi Liang Huo

I saved myself thousands of miles to travel to Orlando Florida. Instead Dr. Huo came to Oslo Norway. I live here in Norway all my life. 5 years ago my left hand started shaking and never stopped unless I was asleep. I saw many Doctors and took a lot of medicine but nothing really helped me. One of my Doctors knew that Dr. Huo is coming to Oslo for a meeting and suggested I go and see Dr Huo and try his natural treatment. After only 2 treatments my shaking was much less. Today is my last of 10 treatments. My wife and me cannot believe how acupuncture can stop my shaking that fast and that it is so effective. Also Dr. Huo gave me some herbal powder to take which I will keep taking when he leaves. I miss him already and wish he can stay here longer so I can continue treating with him but he said that is not possible since he has a lot of patients waiting for him in Florida already. While he was treating me he was treating other people in the same room for other conditions and everybody was highly amazed by the results. Most of us actually agreed to travel to USA to continue treatment. Thank you Dr. Huo, we all love you and safe travels back home.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

This comment is to thank both Dr. Huo (father and son) physicians, and to offer true testimony of first-hand witnessed changes in a brief period of time. Eastern medicine works to heal--even manage aspects of advance-stage cancer. Truthfully, our family wishes deeply we had discovered this much sooner. Earlier this year, at diagnosis, a family member fell victim of gross medical neglect, experimentation, internships, and incompetence which caused more harm than good and nearly died in a major U.S. city. Long-story short, we recently began a new care/treatment plan and received recommendations from experienced, licensed physicians in other geographic regions to try Dr. Huo in Orlando, FL. While we could not travel due to the extensive nature of my family member's disease/ailment, we did connect with Dr. Zhi Huo and his son Dr. Enda Huo who are some of most compassionate, professional, selfless human beings in the medical community we have ever met. After patiently hearing (and listening to) the details of the journey and existing symptoms, Dr. Enda recommended the teas and my family prayed and then began treatment. The following are direct observations in only a few weeks: change of skin tone/texture and color from pale/ashen to normal skin tone (like dead to alive); eyes (sclera) changed from yellowish color to more white/normal color; weight gain of 10 pounds (body had previously lost just shy of 50 pounds and was skeletal); ability to rest/sleep more than previously; appetite significantly improving; more head-to-toe energy; more positive attitude/outlook on life; hair color changing from silver (from over-prescribed chemo) to dark (original color); able to drink fluids (mainly water) throughout the day without vomiting, nausea, or feeling sick; muscles in leg/thighs and arms visible (prior to that were being "eaten" by the cancer and all of the over-prescribed Western medications--money factory!). I could go on. What I am saying is that by following the step-by-step guidance concerning the teas, one will see/experience positive, non-harmful results. My family member is now: drinking water (rehydration was improved since this time also as previously body seemed to reject water and desire physical starvation of fluids due to the level of illness and side-effects of various medications to include chemo); eating lean meats and a large variety green vegetables (mainly adult bok choy, broccoli, salad greens, kale) ; and is taking the teas as prescribed by Dr. Huo, this absolutely is showing results in only a brief amount of time. Ladies and gentlemen, this is not a hoax or get-rich scheme. This is a blessing only the good Lord could have provided through these physicians, and if you sow good, then you will reap good (aka: kharma). We do not know how much more time we will have with our beloved, but we can attest to the improved condition (spiritually, physically, emotionally). We are indeed blessed, honored, and thankful to have met these wonderful HUMAN beings who truly CARE about their patients (complete strangers who reached out for help). True medicine and healing begin with genuine compassion and caring for fellow humanity; not by bowing to the mighty dollar and worshiping/idolizing the "self" in the form of perceived power over another (medical status as a doctor, number of degrees, number of "guinea pigs" etc...)! Dr. Huo x 2 may you continually receive good for the good you are sharing with honor and integrity to a much-needed world (kharma) --across Eastern and Western boundaries. Thank you! Please stay on this positive path as humble, gifted, servant-leaders in the medical community.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

I live in Norway and met Dr Huo at a meeting here in Norway when he was introduced to me by another Doctor. During that meeting I got really bad cramps in my feet, I was walking with a lot of pain. Dr Huo immediately treated me with acupuncture and a couple of hours later I was walking without pain and had no longer need for pain medication. I was really amazed how fast it worked and got very interested in acupuncture. I checked out this website ratemds.Com and was not surprised to see how many other people were helped by Dr. Huo. He is not just an amazing Doctor but also has an amazing sense of humor. Thank you Dr Huo.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Very knowledgeable about every aspect of medicine. He had fixed my back pain, arthritis, and acute coughing within a couple of treatments! What a great Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

This Doctor is AMAZING. Please Read...This Doctor has a very special healing gift from God. I went to him for a colon problem. I had blood in my stool and it was very hard for me to use the restroom. I went to a colon Doctor and he wanted to do test after test. Knowing how medicalized our society is I did not want to go down the dark spiral that MD's send you through. Then I was referred to Dr. Huo. He welcomed me into his office and listened carefully to what I had to say. I believe that we know our bodys best. To make a long story short. After 2-3 weeks of treatment with Dr. Huo and some traditional Chinese medicine I have not had a problem with my colon. If you have any doubt go and see for yourself. He has a wonderful sense of humor too. You will NOT be disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

For the past months iv been with Dr.Eden huo sine december 2015 till present he had helped with chronic lower back pain,and weight control and since I've Been with him he has helped me manage my life better thank you dr.e God bless you.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

We came all the way from Texas from a family recommendation. My daughter has a rare form of skin disease where she feels a constant itch, like worm crawling under her skin. No dermatologist can figure out the issue. We stayed at winter park for 14 treatments and she now feels 50% less symptoms. Dr. Huo adjusted her diet and cleaned her toxins out. We will definitely be back for followup! Highly recommend the knowledge of the doctor :) Tom D

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

My daughter and I visited Dr. Huo at March 18, for her menstrual pain and my 4 years headache. Understand the junior is on training, he did mine and his son did my daughter for acupuncture. We both had medicine to go home, mine is pills and my daughter is tea form. So far almost three weeks gone by, we paid $860 in total and discharged today with joy and healthy body. Needle to say anything , I put my vote to Dr. Huo and his son.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I came to see Dr Enda Huo for weight loss and blood pressure and the results are amazing. I found him through google and this website after western medicine failed me with prescriptions. Within 6 weeks I lost 17 pounds and my knees and back doesn't hurt anymore throughout the work day. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about both doctors! Btw, I was actually in his office the same time with the gentleman (4 posts below). All I can say is he has some serious anger issues. I suppose pumping all those steroids gets you nowhere but health issues and anger. When he walked in he was screaming from top of his lungs "doc, doc help me! I can't breath when I bend over and I went to 3 MDs and they have no clue whats going on!! Here is my insurance card and ID". I heard that while waiting for Dr. Huo in the back of the facility btw. Fast forward an hour after my peaceful treatment, while leaving all I hear is "I have no money, I have no money. Could you treat me for free for 10 visits and give me the medicine. I'm desperate". Then Dr. Enda Huo said "I cant do that, it wouldn't be fair to all my other clients. But I will waive your fee today if you are really struggling ". He then said I am going to mess up your reputation and spread rumors if you don't treat me in an angry voice! Dr. Huo immediately dialed 911 and he ran out and drove away in his old jeep. I stayed after as witness for the police report. Before I booked my free consultation, I checked all their credentials and licenses, its public records btw. Also before the treatment, it was made clear the office does not bill insurance directly and its the patients responsibility with supporting documents from the office. So I don't know whats so hard to understand and whats the purpose to make false claims against a great doctor doing great work. I am going through United Healthcare for my treatments. Diane Krogere Orlando, FL

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

I have been a Physician for over 35 years. Through one of my patients I happened to meet Dr. Huo and was truly amazed when I went to visit him at his clinic. The clinic was packed with patients who were not just from Orlando but from Miami, New York, Canada and even from France and South America. Everybody was speaking very highly of him and praising his treatment methods. Therefore I decided to give it a try and let Dr. Huo treat my hypertension. I had full faith that he could help me but I was amazed how quickly his treatment and herbs worked. I believe this is a direct result of Dr. Huo’s confidence, many years of experience and most of all his passion for healing.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Dr. Zhi Liang Huo's Credentials

• Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Grad. 1980)

AHC