Dr. Zhi Liang Huo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Zhi Liang Huo

Dr Huo was able to keep me from surgery. I had a very large boil in the back of my neck that he treated for 2 weeks with herbs and accupunture. To my surprise the boil disappeared. the traaditional doctors said the only way to deal with it is by surgically removing it.I am very tahnkful to Dr. Huo for his knowledge and his gift of healing.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr.Huo is a miracle worker. He has stopped the growth and spread of cancer. On February 25th my mother was diagnosed with inoperable stage four pancreatic cancer. After meeting with five doctors and hospitals there was no treatment plans available other then Chemo and radiation. We decided that we did not want to follow through with that form of treatment. This is when we meet with Dr. Huo, after 14 treatments mother's cancer has gone into remission and she has no symptoms of pancreatic cancer today. Thank You Dr. Huo

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Traditional Chinese Medicine is an ancient practice and a modern science. Dr.Huo's knowledge, experience and practice are world class! As I sit in Dr. Huo's clinic for my own treatments, I see people of all ages, gender and cultures with an array of physical illnesses. Each individual also brings mental confusion, emotional trauma and spiritual distress. What I observe is the most amazing healing of the whole person. Dr. Huo has an intuitive sense of healing that is evident in his focused presence. When Dr. Huo administers not just his treatments, but his compassionate care, the patients and families feel that healing energy flow. Dr. Huo is a Master of the Art of Healing. I've been treated for untreatable cancer, surgical complications and traumatic injuries. Today I am an energetic, productive, healthy and happy woman. The gift of healing presented to me by Dr. Huo has left me infused with wisdom, supported by courage, and threaded with balance.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Not long ago, I had an egg sized lump in my breast. I went to go see Dr. Huo first, and then I was going to see about surgery, if necessary. Dr. Huo had me use his famous ointment which he himself invented and patented. I applied it to my breast for nine days and he also gave me an herbal medicine to take. My lump literally went away in nine days! I consider Dr. Huo a miracle worker who can treat everything under the sun and the moon! I also went to him just recently, as I had a fall in my garage and hurt my right leg. It seemed fine, until I drove. Then it wasn't fine. The pain is what is called "sciatic" pain, as the pain went from my butt all the way down the back of my leg to behind my ankle bone. With one acupuncture treatment, Dr. Huo fixed my leg! Thank you, Dr. Huo - you are magnificent! I have also found Dr. Huo to be very friendly, kind and he has a great sense of humor. He is definitely my primary care physician from now on. I can't imagine going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2008

My experience with Dr. Huo is one of admiration and respect as he is a committed healer of humanity. As for me, his bedside professional manner is one of focused intent of delivery to heal. He believed in my healing when other medical doctors questioned my ability to strengthen my body. I am ever so grateful for his expert skills, abilities and talents as he illuminates the healing arts. Thank you, Dr. Huo. D.V., Legal asst. at a local area law firm.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

Dr. Zhi Liang Huo's Credentials

• Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Grad. 1980)