Ratings for Dr. Zhi Liang Huo

I learned Dr. Huo's Five Needle Scalp Acupuncture techniques a few years ago. It was simple but powerful. I have been using his techniques for my patients and it was very effective. It became part of my practice routine. Thank you, Dr. Huo!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr.Huo is a knowledgeable and experienced Doctor. He treated my Bell's palsy successfully, only couple of treatment, the condition was improved, I highly recommended him. He makes every patients laughing and relaxed during treatment, he is a wonderful and amazing Doctor, and he is the one who can solve your problem.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

We came from France at the end of 2013 for problem of blood pressure and prostate cancer The blood pressure is now perfect without any traitment and the PSA is 0 Thank you so much Dct Huo Michel from Paris

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

DR. HUO IS THE MASTER! My husband and I checked DR. HUO's website, and we went to DR. HUO for treatment. We got treated for several months and we feel very good!DR. HUO is an exceptional doctor ! DR. HUO has the best treatment, and a very good sense of humor! We love you very much, DR. HUO! We are very thankful for knowing THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD! THANK YOU VERY MUCH, DR. HUO!!!!! From Orlando, Florida.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

My father was diagnosed with Stage 3 colon cancer in June 2016. They removed the tumor and one cancerous lymph node was found out of 11 that were removed. We were referred to Dr. Huo by my husband's cousin who had stage 4 breast cancer while pregnant who was told by her doctors to abort her baby. He was able to save her baby and her. We scheduled the appointment shortly after his surgery. Dr. Huo was very knowledgeable and made us all feel at ease about my father's illness. After the first acupuncture treatment he received, he was able to sleep well for the first night in many. His mood started to lift as well. One thing I loved about going to his office was that you met other patients there that share their story with you. There was one patient named George who had brain cancer. His tumor was inoperable. Today he is cancer free thanks to Dr. Huo. That lifted my father's spirits even more. That and other stories and videos we saw while we were there. By the end of the treatment, my father had so much energy that he found it difficult to stay still at home although he had to because he had just had surgery. He has started on Dr. Huo's mucuos powder for cancer and has been feeling great with way more energy than he has ever had even before this all happened. I am very hopeful and optimistic that my father will do well. I very much miss going to his office every day for my father's acupuncture treatment. It is such a calming and inviting atmosphere to be in. His sense of humor is invigorating and gives you peace that everything will be okay. And his humility is incredible for a Doctor with credentials such as his. It is such a rare thing to see in Doctors nowadays and it makes him so approachable and easy to talk to. Also, I've never met a Doctor that had such intuition. He checked me and my mother while my father was getting treatment. We were both experiencing pain on the right side of our stomach ever since we heard my father's diagnosis and didn't know why. I didn't tell him anything about my pain before he checked me and when he was checking my abdomen, he stopped right where I was having pain and said there is a problem there. We both had to detox our livers. After going through so much stress, our livers were overloaded. He gave us both some cleansing tea and our pain has disappeared. I am happy he is back home safe from his travels and I hope he knows how much he is loved by all of his patients. Thank you, Dr. Huo.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

The best. My family and several friends have been treated for various ailments successfully. e.g. My son broke two bones in his left hand and the surgeon said he could not treat it because it was swollen. Saw Dr. Huo who explained the reason for the swelling. He treated it immediately and the bones were healed in approx. six weeks.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

I am ever grateful for Dr. Huo, I've been experiencing anemia and a very low blood count with no excuses but ho logical reason for these issues. I'd been to 4 doctors who have taken tests, after test and given every excuse to give me a blood transfusion, iron transfusion and all sorts of( I believed) unnecessary surgeries to fix a problem they couldn't determine. I was literally fading away, lethargic, unable to focus, weight gain and depleting energy daily. I found Dr Huo online and he patiently listened to my issues and looked over my current lab work that I'd emailed him. He gave me tips on what to eat and also sent me some tea that he instructed me to take twice a day and I did as I was told. Thank God within 2 days the bleeding stopped and my energy is coming back. I'm more stable and getting back into living life. This weekend I'm taking the trip to visit Dr Huo's location and I'm extremely excited. If I'm feeling this great within the 1st week of taking the tea I look forward to what's to come with meeting Dr. Huo.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I saved myself thousands of miles to travel to Orlando Florida. Instead Dr. Huo came to Oslo Norway. I live here in Norway all my life. 5 years ago my left hand started shaking and never stopped unless I was asleep. I saw many Doctors and took a lot of medicine but nothing really helped me. One of my Doctors knew that Dr. Huo is coming to Oslo for a meeting and suggested I go and see Dr Huo and try his natural treatment. After only 2 treatments my shaking was much less. Today is my last of 10 treatments. My wife and me cannot believe how acupuncture can stop my shaking that fast and that it is so effective. Also Dr. Huo gave me some herbal powder to take which I will keep taking when he leaves. I miss him already and wish he can stay here longer so I can continue treating with him but he said that is not possible since he has a lot of patients waiting for him in Florida already. While he was treating me he was treating other people in the same room for other conditions and everybody was highly amazed by the results. Most of us actually agreed to travel to USA to continue treatment. Thank you Dr. Huo, we all love you and safe travels back home.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

This comment is to thank both Dr. Huo (father and son) physicians, and to offer true testimony of first-hand witnessed changes in a brief period of time. Eastern medicine works to heal--even manage aspects of advance-stage cancer. Truthfully, our family wishes deeply we had discovered this much sooner. Earlier this year, at diagnosis, a family member fell victim of gross medical neglect, experimentation, internships, and incompetence which caused more harm than good and nearly died in a major U.S. city. Long-story short, we recently began a new care/treatment plan and received recommendations from experienced, licensed physicians in other geographic regions to try Dr. Huo in Orlando, FL. While we could not travel due to the extensive nature of my family member's disease/ailment, we did connect with Dr. Zhi Huo and his son Dr. Enda Huo who are some of most compassionate, professional, selfless human beings in the medical community we have ever met. After patiently hearing (and listening to) the details of the journey and existing symptoms, Dr. Enda recommended the teas and my family prayed and then began treatment. The following are direct observations in only a few weeks: change of skin tone/texture and color from pale/ashen to normal skin tone (like dead to alive); eyes (sclera) changed from yellowish color to more white/normal color; weight gain of 10 pounds (body had previously lost just shy of 50 pounds and was skeletal); ability to rest/sleep more than previously; appetite significantly improving; more head-to-toe energy; more positive attitude/outlook on life; hair color changing from silver (from over-prescribed chemo) to dark (original color); able to drink fluids (mainly water) throughout the day without vomiting, nausea, or feeling sick; muscles in leg/thighs and arms visible (prior to that were being "eaten" by the cancer and all of the over-prescribed Western medications--money factory!). I could go on. What I am saying is that by following the step-by-step guidance concerning the teas, one will see/experience positive, non-harmful results. My family member is now: drinking water (rehydration was improved since this time also as previously body seemed to reject water and desire physical starvation of fluids due to the level of illness and side-effects of various medications to include chemo); eating lean meats and a large variety green vegetables (mainly adult bok choy, broccoli, salad greens, kale) ; and is taking the teas as prescribed by Dr. Huo, this absolutely is showing results in only a brief amount of time. Ladies and gentlemen, this is not a hoax or get-rich scheme. This is a blessing only the good Lord could have provided through these physicians, and if you sow good, then you will reap good (aka: kharma). We do not know how much more time we will have with our beloved, but we can attest to the improved condition (spiritually, physically, emotionally). We are indeed blessed, honored, and thankful to have met these wonderful HUMAN beings who truly CARE about their patients (complete strangers who reached out for help). True medicine and healing begin with genuine compassion and caring for fellow humanity; not by bowing to the mighty dollar and worshiping/idolizing the "self" in the form of perceived power over another (medical status as a doctor, number of degrees, number of "guinea pigs" etc...)! Dr. Huo x 2 may you continually receive good for the good you are sharing with honor and integrity to a much-needed world (kharma) --across Eastern and Western boundaries. Thank you! Please stay on this positive path as humble, gifted, servant-leaders in the medical community.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

I live in Norway and met Dr Huo at a meeting here in Norway when he was introduced to me by another Doctor. During that meeting I got really bad cramps in my feet, I was walking with a lot of pain. Dr Huo immediately treated me with acupuncture and a couple of hours later I was walking without pain and had no longer need for pain medication. I was really amazed how fast it worked and got very interested in acupuncture. I checked out this website ratemds.Com and was not surprised to see how many other people were helped by Dr. Huo. He is not just an amazing Doctor but also has an amazing sense of humor. Thank you Dr Huo.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr. Zhi Liang Huo's Credentials

• Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Grad. 1980)

AARP