You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Zhi Liang Huo

We live in Japan. My wife was diagnosed with Mixed-phenotype acute leukemia(MPAL) in a Japanese hospital. She was treated with a standard chemotherapy. During the chemotherapy, she felt sluggish and had no power to get up from the bed. I tried to find effective treatments for her through my Harvard Business School network and other business connections in the world. My friend and business partner whose mother's heart disease was cured by Dr. Huo, told me about Dr. Huo on his herbal powder and his treatment for cancer. My wife took Dr. Huo's powder from the 2nd week of the chemotherapy. Immediately the day after she took the powder, she felt high energy in her body and was able to get up from the bed as if she were a usual non-patient. She said to me that she felt normal, although her blood cell numbers were still very low. The doctors at the Japanese hospital were wondering why she was so active in the hospital because other patients were in very sluggish conditions. The Japanese doctors barely expected her remission after one month chemotherapy because remission is rare in the case of MPAL treatment. However, after one month of the mixed treatment of chemotherapy and Dr. Huo's powder, she got a remission. We decided to stop the chemotherapy and fly from Tokyo to Orlando, Florida to see Dr. Huo for his Qigong acupuncture treatment for her cure. Thanks to the powder, she had no concern on her conditions during the 15 hour flight from Japan to Florida. She has taken 9 time Qigong acupuncture treatments since she arrived in Florida till today and she has been better in her conditions including higher energy level, appetite, bowel movement, and skin condition. Thank you! Dr. Huo.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Wow! This doctor is so amazing. He can treat just about anything under the sun. I brought my mother which had cancer, my wife whom had back pain, and my son who had a broken bone to him and they were all cured. My mother is now cancer free and according to MDs she should of been dead 6 month ago. My wife's back pain is now all gone after her car accident. He also fixed my sons broken arm in 10 days with his patent ointment!! What an awesone doctor!! Definately recomemded.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

We just got 15 treatments from Dr. Huo for digestive problems and came back to Virginia and it was a very unique and wonderful experience. The compassion and caring of Dr. Huo is legendary and does not exist in today’s world. He is there on weekends and always has stories to make people laugh despite people coming to him with serious problems. We saw so many diseases that were cured by Dr. Huo by not just seeing testimonials but living proof of his patients as we got to interact with as many as 15 different patients during our trip there. We saw so many patients who had been given up for dead or incurable by western (so called modern medicine) that Dr. Huo has treated and successfully healed. All these patients have gone to live a very productive life after the treatments by Dr. Huo. It is just unbelievable and you personally have to experience it to believe it and get healed. I shall list some of the conditions that Dr. Huo has Cured Cancers of all kinds – cured completely with no side effects. We saw a 94 year old gentleman who was diagnosed with Melonma and was given very little time to live. He is still living and his cancer is completely out of his body. We saw a woman who developed breast cancer when she was 5 months pregnant and was told to abort and her life is very short. Dr. Huo cured her of breast cancer and she now has a 11 year old boy. We saw a testimonial of a patient who could not walk straight for 19 years and after treatments from Dr. Huo was completely cured and was able to walk straight. We saw testimonials of patients cured of Parkinson’s disease. While we were at the clinic we saw one patient who had severe shaking and within 4 treatments the shaking was down noticeably and that patient was sleeping better, losing excess weight and was feeling much better. Dr. Huo’s ointment for fractures is amazing. Patients with broken bones are healed within 9 days and the fracture disappears. I could go on and state all the conditions that were successfully treated by Dr. Huo and my suggestion to people who need healing completely is to go visit him and get healed. As for us, my wife has already started seeing improvements with her throat spasms and Dr. Huo has said she will get better over time as hers is a chronic condition. As mine is chronic Dr. Huo is treating with herbs now and he did say initially it will take some time to get better. We will update this post as we are healed. Last but not least Juliet who assists Dr. Huo is so compassionate and is caring. This testimonial is written by us on our own volition as we wanted to write this and tell everyone that they can get healed by Dr. Huo.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Two years ago I had a relapse of breast cancer that had now spread to my lumbar area. It was stage IV. The oncologist I consulted offered me only chemo and synthetic hormones. I choose not to do either of these. I did opt for an IV form of radiation that is bone specific just to be able to function because it was so deep in my lumbar I could not sit or stand without all of my weight on my arms. Within 4 days I was able to stand, in 2 weeks I was walking. 6 weeks later I went to Winter Park to work with Dr. Huo. At that time I saw him 12 days in a row, 2 x / day. He did extensive acupuncture on me and also started me on his special blend of herbs and cleansing tea. I went back to see him in January expecting to do 28 more treatments but he sent me home after only 12 treatments and said that I was 'good'. Two weeks later my labs showed that the tumor markers had dropped from sky high to well within normal limits. The radiologist I work with was beside himself and said that he was not sure what to tell the oncologist. I just smiled and suggested that he show the labs to the oncologist because numbers don't lie. I have continued to work with Dr. Huo for the last two years to maintain my good health. Both he and his son are some of the most compassionate people I have ever met and will do anything they can to help their patients. While at Dr. Huo's clinic I have met people from all over the world, with all kinds of different health issues, who have come to work with them. There are obviously some things that no one can cure but I have seen them make many, many people well and highly recommend both Dr. Huo and his son Dr. Enda Huo.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

We brought our mother with Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer (mets to Liver) to Dr Huo and Dr Huo, Jr after reading so many wonderful reviews. They are both lovely men and certainly have helped many with various conditions. She followed the protocol religiously but sadly she died about 3 months after her diagnosis. I'm not saying that they don't help people but for her condition it just didn't do a thing. Since we relied so heavily on these hopeful reviews I thought it best to share our experience especially those seeking alternative treatments for cancer.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

I'm a massage therapist for 19 years and felt my liver and thyroid not working. I wasn't ready to take just pills I want to get to the root of the problem so he did a treatment and feel so much better, He cure because my mother and 2 sisters die of liver cancer other wise it would happen to me to. I would highly recommend its no body like him

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Dr Zhi Liang Huo is an amazing doctor who does wonders! He is treating my husband for lung cancer with incredible results. The disease is receding, his breathing and energy level are back to normal !

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I found Dr Huo when he was in Jacksonville for a few months treating a cancer patient. The local news station was doing a story about him and how well his treatments work. At that time I had been suffering with an auto immune disease and it was at a very heightened stage. My arms were blown up and I was in extreme pain. After a few treatments and some cleaning tea and herbs. I began to get a lot better. The swelling in my arms went down and my overall condition improved greatly. The pain lessened with each treatment. Now when I am sick I drive to Orlando for treatments with Dr Hou. I brought my son to him so he could help him with severe stomach problems. I wish I didn't wait until I was sick to see Dr Hou. I am currently being treated by him and my condition is improving again. He told me I needed 14 treatments and I am on my 9th treatment with amazing results. From now on I will see Dr Huo several times a year for maintenance and follow up. He is an amazing doctor and healer. Patti -Ponte Vedra Beach Florida

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I recently suffered a miscariage and had a d & c with complications. My mom saw dr.hou to treat an autoinmune disease. She had great responce to the treatment that dr. Hou provided her, to the point that her autoinmune disease disappear from her body. So she referred dr.hou me to get my body ready to be able to get pregnant again and sustain a healthy pregnancy. I can honestly say that after my first treatment, I felt complety different, I felt with more energy and overall I feel great. With each treatment I kept feeling better emotionally and physically and instead of waiting 6-8 weeks to get my period,.My period came right on time. I now feel that I am ready to get pregnant again. I cannot say enough words from dr. Hou. He is an excellent doctor and the amount of knowledge he has is incredible. There is nothing he cannot cure. He is very compassionate and an excellent human being. Its very rare to find people like doctor hou in this word. My mom and I are extremely happy that we found doctor hou. If you are looking for an acupunture doctor, do not look anymore. He is the one! You will not be disappointed because he is simply the best!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Dr. Zhi Liang Huo's Credentials

• Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We live in Japan. My wife was diagnosed with Mixed-phenotype acute leukemia(MPAL) in a Japanese hospital. She was treated with a standard chemotherapy. During t..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow! This doctor is so amazing. He can treat just about anything under the sun. I brought my mother which had cancer, my wife whom had back pain, and my son who..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We just got 15 treatments from Dr. Huo for digestive problems and came back to Virginia and it was a very unique and wonderful experience. The compassion and ca..."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply the best doctor, and a great overall human being. Thank you dr Huo for all your treatments, teas and sound advice. My whole family loves you."

November 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Two years ago I had a relapse of breast cancer that had now spread to my lumbar area. It was stage IV. The oncologist I consulted offered me only chemo and s..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "We brought our mother with Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer (mets to Liver) to Dr Huo and Dr Huo, Jr after reading so many wonderful reviews. They are both lovely men..."

September 7, 2015
  • Suite has been updated from "null" to "".

June 9, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "4076795868".

June 8, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "32789" to "32792". Address has been updated from "5610 W LA SALLE ST" to "6972 Aloma Avenue". Suite has been updated from "None" to "null".

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a massage therapist for 19 years and felt my liver and thyroid not working. I wasn't ready to take just pills I want to get to the root of the problem so he..."

May 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Zhi Liang Huo is an amazing doctor who does wonders! He is treating my husband for lung cancer with incredible results. The disease is receding, his breath..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr Huo when he was in Jacksonville for a few months treating a cancer patient. The local news station was doing a story about him and how well his tre..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I recently suffered a miscariage and had a d & c with complications. My mom saw dr.hou to treat an autoinmune disease. She had great responce to the treatment t..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently suffered a miscariage and had a d & c with complications. My mom saw dr.hou to treat an autoinmune disease. She had great responce to the treatmen..."

May 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Huo from a relative who discovered him after a long search for the best in alternative medicine. I was treated for a mild shoulder injury ..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "15 years ago I was treated for Irritiable Bowel Syndrone and Chronic Fatigue that had been getting progressively worse over a 10 year period. I had lost close t..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Huo has been treating my family for the last 5 years. I had a fracture in my foot that I was originally told would require surgery. As a young man active ..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Huo performs miracles. He heals people who have no hope from Western medicine. I hope you take this review to heart he is a lifesaver. He began treating ..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Huo is a gifted doctor who wants to give all his patients three things: To live pain free, to have an excellent quality of life and to achieve longevity. ..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Huo is amazing! He has helped me and my family reach better health. I have an acoustic neuroma that my MD insisted would only be shrunk by surgery or radia..."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Huo is an exceptional healer. I've never seen another doctor like him. Instead of isolating his patients in separate rooms, he treats everyone together..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I developed severe eczema after I turned 40. I got no relief from an elimination diet, which would target allergens in food and the only thing that helped was ..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After a 60 mph+ hit from behind in my stopped car I was diagnosed with a traumatic brainstem injury in 1995 by top doctors in the USA as well as the Cleveland c..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Earlier this year, I was diagnosed with an autome immune disease, lupus. The rheumatologist that I was seeing at that time prescribed me a medication for my co..."

November 17, 2014

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Huo is an outstanding physician. He always listens intently to my ailments and decides the best treatment for me. Before I met Dr Huo I had crippling pain ..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My daughter from Lake Lanier, GA researched for the best Acupuncturists to treat me and found Dr. Huo. Fortunate for me, his Winter Park, FL Office is only (4) ..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very different from Western standards but extremely helpful knowledgeable and caring. Well worth being treated with Dr. Huo."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Huo is a healer as well as a Doctor. He listens carefully and asks questions to get clear on your problem. His treatment is specifically designed for your..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I suffered from a brain infection following an episode of Shingles. I was dizzy all the time, and I didn't have much energy, and frankly, I was scared for my l..."

September 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Recently I have had the good fortune and prilege to meet Dr. Zhi Huo . My first question to him was,"I have emphysema can you help me". His reply really surpri..."

September 6, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my emai..."

September 4, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=20909'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 5, 2014

August 17, 2013
  • location removed: Orlando, FL

April 2, 2013

February 23, 2013
  • City changed from "TAMPA" to "Winter Park"

December 21, 2011