Ratings for Dr. Zhi Liang Huo

Dr. Huo's seminar on his 5 needle acupuncture technique was very informative. I was able to bring family members to be treated during the week. Thank you Dr. Huo

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Huo saved a few of dear firends life d with his Cancer Powder and acupressure! Dr Huo also increased my energy by 40 percent with his acupressure! I love you Dr Huo!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Dr Huo has helped heal over 5 of my dear close Family members of Cancer using his special cancer powder. I recommend anyone who knows anyone that has cancer to refer them to Dr. Huo. Carole Joyce

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

I learned Dr. Huo's Five Needle Scalp Acupuncture techniques a few years ago. It was simple but powerful. I have been using his techniques for my patients and it was very effective. It became part of my practice routine. Thank you, Dr. Huo!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr.Huo is a knowledgeable and experienced Doctor. He treated my Bell's palsy successfully, only couple of treatment, the condition was improved, I highly recommended him. He makes every patients laughing and relaxed during treatment, he is a wonderful and amazing Doctor, and he is the one who can solve your problem.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

We came from France at the end of 2013 for problem of blood pressure and prostate cancer The blood pressure is now perfect without any traitment and the PSA is 0 Thank you so much Dct Huo Michel from Paris

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

DR. HUO IS THE MASTER! My husband and I checked DR. HUO's website, and we went to DR. HUO for treatment. We got treated for several months and we feel very good!DR. HUO is an exceptional doctor ! DR. HUO has the best treatment, and a very good sense of humor! We love you very much, DR. HUO! We are very thankful for knowing THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD! THANK YOU VERY MUCH, DR. HUO!!!!! From Orlando, Florida.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

My father was diagnosed with Stage 3 colon cancer in June 2016. They removed the tumor and one cancerous lymph node was found out of 11 that were removed. We were referred to Dr. Huo by my husband's cousin who had stage 4 breast cancer while pregnant who was told by her doctors to abort her baby. He was able to save her baby and her. We scheduled the appointment shortly after his surgery. Dr. Huo was very knowledgeable and made us all feel at ease about my father's illness. After the first acupuncture treatment he received, he was able to sleep well for the first night in many. His mood started to lift as well. One thing I loved about going to his office was that you met other patients there that share their story with you. There was one patient named George who had brain cancer. His tumor was inoperable. Today he is cancer free thanks to Dr. Huo. That lifted my father's spirits even more. That and other stories and videos we saw while we were there. By the end of the treatment, my father had so much energy that he found it difficult to stay still at home although he had to because he had just had surgery. He has started on Dr. Huo's mucuos powder for cancer and has been feeling great with way more energy than he has ever had even before this all happened. I am very hopeful and optimistic that my father will do well. I very much miss going to his office every day for my father's acupuncture treatment. It is such a calming and inviting atmosphere to be in. His sense of humor is invigorating and gives you peace that everything will be okay. And his humility is incredible for a Doctor with credentials such as his. It is such a rare thing to see in Doctors nowadays and it makes him so approachable and easy to talk to. Also, I've never met a Doctor that had such intuition. He checked me and my mother while my father was getting treatment. We were both experiencing pain on the right side of our stomach ever since we heard my father's diagnosis and didn't know why. I didn't tell him anything about my pain before he checked me and when he was checking my abdomen, he stopped right where I was having pain and said there is a problem there. We both had to detox our livers. After going through so much stress, our livers were overloaded. He gave us both some cleansing tea and our pain has disappeared. I am happy he is back home safe from his travels and I hope he knows how much he is loved by all of his patients. Thank you, Dr. Huo.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

The best. My family and several friends have been treated for various ailments successfully. e.g. My son broke two bones in his left hand and the surgeon said he could not treat it because it was swollen. Saw Dr. Huo who explained the reason for the swelling. He treated it immediately and the bones were healed in approx. six weeks.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

I am ever grateful for Dr. Huo, I've been experiencing anemia and a very low blood count with no excuses but ho logical reason for these issues. I'd been to 4 doctors who have taken tests, after test and given every excuse to give me a blood transfusion, iron transfusion and all sorts of( I believed) unnecessary surgeries to fix a problem they couldn't determine. I was literally fading away, lethargic, unable to focus, weight gain and depleting energy daily. I found Dr Huo online and he patiently listened to my issues and looked over my current lab work that I'd emailed him. He gave me tips on what to eat and also sent me some tea that he instructed me to take twice a day and I did as I was told. Thank God within 2 days the bleeding stopped and my energy is coming back. I'm more stable and getting back into living life. This weekend I'm taking the trip to visit Dr Huo's location and I'm extremely excited. If I'm feeling this great within the 1st week of taking the tea I look forward to what's to come with meeting Dr. Huo.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Zhi Liang Huo's Credentials

• Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med