You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Zhi Liang Huo

For the past months iv been with Dr.Eden huo sine december 2015 till present he had helped with chronic lower back pain,and weight control and since I've Been with him he has helped me manage my life better thank you dr.e God bless you.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

We came all the way from Texas from a family recommendation. My daughter has a rare form of skin disease where she feels a constant itch, like worm crawling under her skin. No dermatologist can figure out the issue. We stayed at winter park for 14 treatments and she now feels 50% less symptoms. Dr. Huo adjusted her diet and cleaned her toxins out. We will definitely be back for followup! Highly recommend the knowledge of the doctor :) Tom D

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

My daughter and I visited Dr. Huo at March 18, for her menstrual pain and my 4 years headache. Understand the junior is on training, he did mine and his son did my daughter for acupuncture. We both had medicine to go home, mine is pills and my daughter is tea form. So far almost three weeks gone by, we paid $860 in total and discharged today with joy and healthy body. Needle to say anything , I put my vote to Dr. Huo and his son.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Submitted March 30, 2016

I came to see Dr Enda Huo for weight loss and blood pressure and the results are amazing. I found him through google and this website after western medicine failed me with prescriptions. Within 6 weeks I lost 17 pounds and my knees and back doesn't hurt anymore throughout the work day. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about both doctors! Btw, I was actually in his office the same time with the gentleman (4 posts below). All I can say is he has some serious anger issues. I suppose pumping all those steroids gets you nowhere but health issues and anger. When he walked in he was screaming from top of his lungs "doc, doc help me! I can't breath when I bend over and I went to 3 MDs and they have no clue whats going on!! Here is my insurance card and ID". I heard that while waiting for Dr. Huo in the back of the facility btw. Fast forward an hour after my peaceful treatment, while leaving all I hear is "I have no money, I have no money. Could you treat me for free for 10 visits and give me the medicine. I'm desperate". Then Dr. Enda Huo said "I cant do that, it wouldn't be fair to all my other clients. But I will waive your fee today if you are really struggling ". He then said I am going to mess up your reputation and spread rumors if you don't treat me in an angry voice! Dr. Huo immediately dialed 911 and he ran out and drove away in his old jeep. I stayed after as witness for the police report. Before I booked my free consultation, I checked all their credentials and licenses, its public records btw. Also before the treatment, it was made clear the office does not bill insurance directly and its the patients responsibility with supporting documents from the office. So I don't know whats so hard to understand and whats the purpose to make false claims against a great doctor doing great work. I am going through United Healthcare for my treatments. Diane Krogere Orlando, FL

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

I have been a Physician for over 35 years. Through one of my patients I happened to meet Dr. Huo and was truly amazed when I went to visit him at his clinic. The clinic was packed with patients who were not just from Orlando but from Miami, New York, Canada and even from France and South America. Everybody was speaking very highly of him and praising his treatment methods. Therefore I decided to give it a try and let Dr. Huo treat my hypertension. I had full faith that he could help me but I was amazed how quickly his treatment and herbs worked. I believe this is a direct result of Dr. Huo’s confidence, many years of experience and most of all his passion for healing.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

I have been a Physician for over 35 years. Through one of my patients I happened to meet Dr. Huo and was truly amazed when I went to visit him at his clinic. The clinic was packed with patients who were not just from Orlando but from Miami, New York, Canada and even from France and South America. Everybody was speaking very highly of him and praising his amazing treatment methods. Therefore I decided to give it a try and let Dr. Huo treat my hypertension. I had full faith that he could help me but I was amazed how quickly his treatment and herbs worked. I believe this is a direct result of Dr. Huo’s confidence, many years of experience and most of all his passion for healing.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

I am a cardiologist in Virginia and have been suffering from severe Eczema on my right elbow for the last 4 years and Psoriasis for the last few months. I got introduced to Dr. Huo through my friends from Virginia who have had tremendous success with Dr. Huo's treatment over the last few months. Dr. Huo treated me with creams and pills along with his cleansing tea (which I took 3 packets) of and within a matter a matter of 30 days the Eczema and Psoriasis was 80% cured. Now after a few more weeks of his moisturizing cream the signs of where Eczema and Psoriasis was present and the skin is almost healed and the signs of where they were are disappearing (wish Rate MD had a space to post these photos for people to see for themselves). There is no cure like this in modern medicine and I have had zero side effects. I could not be more happy with the results. The couple of times I have been at his clinic I have seen patients from all over the world come and get treated for numerous conditions and get healed. And for all those conditions Modern medicine has no cures. As a physician I can say with authenticity that Dr. Huo's treatments work and people get healed to have a very good quality of life.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

This is my unbiased honest review of my experience with Huo. This is the anatomy of a scam. I dont care how many good reviews he has on THIS ONE SITE ONLY. I believe most of them to be fake. I left a voice mail and emailed Dr Huo on several occasions. I never got an answer so I decided to drive to his practice instead to make an appointment. I get there. Door is open, there are pictures on the walls instead of diplomas and a toll violation on the front desk. But instead I chose to overlook those signs and inquire about making an appointment. I get told Dr Huo is not in. The man introduces himself has Dr Huo Junior. I ask about insurance. Great, they do accept it. I get told to wait in a patient room. Dr Huo Junior takes a look at me and tells me this is water retention. Good news: he is confident he can treat me: 10 sessions only and my bloated stomach will be a faded bad memory!! I am in !! I lay down and he starts applying needles on me and leaves me in that room in the dark for what seems an eternity. When he comes back, he has some great news for me; his dad just popped in and he is going to see me!!!! This is when they both loose all credibility in my eyes: Dr Huo senior walks in, takes one looks at me then his son and tells him this is not water retention but FAT!!! The son blushes and wants to hide under a rock. Huo senior has the audacity to tell me it is fat. I wish I could attach a picture of myself to this review. I am everything but fat, I have been working out for 22 years now. I am lean with a bloated stomach. I am now a little annoyed with those two jocksters. At the reception I hand over Dr Huo Junior my insurance card: They don t accept insurance he tells me! It gets worse: The consultation fee is $100. The herbs $80!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I explainto this fraud that would have been upfront about insurance and his fee we would not be in this situation arguing. He then suggests that I only pay for the consultation. I tell him that if anything I would pay for the medication. We both agreed to disagree. I left without paying. As I am walking out there is a couple barefoot sitting down with their feet propped up on a white towel in an adjacent room. I roll my eyes as I hear something about this ritual performed by Dr. Huo supposed to make their marriage stronger. Those guys are just con artists. There is a reason with those guys are not insurance approved. Because they are not real doctors. Period. This is my honest review of my experience with Dr Huo on March 1st, 2016.

Submitted March 5, 2016

We live in Japan. My wife was diagnosed with Mixed-phenotype acute leukemia(MPAL) in a Japanese hospital. She was treated with a standard chemotherapy. During the chemotherapy, she felt sluggish and had no power to get up from the bed. I tried to find effective treatments for her through my Harvard Business School network and other business connections in the world. My friend and business partner whose mother's heart disease was cured by Dr. Huo, told me about Dr. Huo on his herbal powder and his treatment for cancer. My wife took Dr. Huo's powder from the 2nd week of the chemotherapy. Immediately the day after she took the powder, she felt high energy in her body and was able to get up from the bed as if she were a usual non-patient. She said to me that she felt normal, although her blood cell numbers were still very low. The doctors at the Japanese hospital were wondering why she was so active in the hospital because other patients were in very sluggish conditions. The Japanese doctors barely expected her remission after one month chemotherapy because remission is rare in the case of MPAL treatment. However, after one month of the mixed treatment of chemotherapy and Dr. Huo's powder, she got a remission. We decided to stop the chemotherapy and fly from Tokyo to Orlando, Florida to see Dr. Huo for his Qigong acupuncture treatment for her cure. Thanks to the powder, she had no concern on her conditions during the 15 hour flight from Japan to Florida. She has taken 9 time Qigong acupuncture treatments since she arrived in Florida till today and she has been better in her conditions including higher energy level, appetite, bowel movement, and skin condition. Thank you! Dr. Huo.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr. Zhi Liang Huo's Credentials

• Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For the past months iv been with Dr.Eden huo sine december 2015 till present he had helped with chronic lower back pain,and weight control and since I've Been ..."

May 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We came all the way from Texas from a family recommendation. My daughter has a rare form of skin disease where she feels a constant itch, like worm crawling un..."

April 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter and I visited Dr. Huo at March 18, for her menstrual pain and my 4 years headache. Understand the junior is on training, he did mine and his son did..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This is my unbiased honest review of my experience with Huo. This is the anatomy of a scam. I dont care how many good reviews he has on THIS ONE SITE ONLY. I be..."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to see Dr Enda Huo for weight loss and blood pressure and the results are amazing. I found him through google and this website after western medicine fa..."

March 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a Physician for over 35 years. Through one of my patients I happened to meet Dr. Huo and was truly amazed when I went to visit him at his clinic. Th..."

March 13, 2016

March 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a cardiologist in Virginia and have been suffering from severe Eczema on my right elbow for the last 4 years and Psoriasis for the last few months. I got i..."

March 9, 2016

March 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We live in Japan. My wife was diagnosed with Mixed-phenotype acute leukemia(MPAL) in a Japanese hospital. She was treated with a standard chemotherapy. During t..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow! This doctor is so amazing. He can treat just about anything under the sun. I brought my mother which had cancer, my wife whom had back pain, and my son who..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We just got 15 treatments from Dr. Huo for digestive problems and came back to Virginia and it was a very unique and wonderful experience. The compassion and ca..."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply the best doctor, and a great overall human being. Thank you dr Huo for all your treatments, teas and sound advice. My whole family loves you."

November 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Two years ago I had a relapse of breast cancer that had now spread to my lumbar area. It was stage IV. The oncologist I consulted offered me only chemo and s..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "We brought our mother with Stage 4 Pancreatic Cancer (mets to Liver) to Dr Huo and Dr Huo, Jr after reading so many wonderful reviews. They are both lovely men..."

September 7, 2015
  • Suite has been updated from "null" to "".

June 9, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "4076795868".

June 8, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "32789" to "32792". Address has been updated from "5610 W LA SALLE ST" to "6972 Aloma Avenue". Suite has been updated from "None" to "null".

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a massage therapist for 19 years and felt my liver and thyroid not working. I wasn't ready to take just pills I want to get to the root of the problem so he..."

May 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Zhi Liang Huo is an amazing doctor who does wonders! He is treating my husband for lung cancer with incredible results. The disease is receding, his breath..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr Huo when he was in Jacksonville for a few months treating a cancer patient. The local news station was doing a story about him and how well his tre..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I recently suffered a miscariage and had a d & c with complications. My mom saw dr.hou to treat an autoinmune disease. She had great responce to the treatment t..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently suffered a miscariage and had a d & c with complications. My mom saw dr.hou to treat an autoinmune disease. She had great responce to the treatmen..."

May 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Huo from a relative who discovered him after a long search for the best in alternative medicine. I was treated for a mild shoulder injury ..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "15 years ago I was treated for Irritiable Bowel Syndrone and Chronic Fatigue that had been getting progressively worse over a 10 year period. I had lost close t..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Huo has been treating my family for the last 5 years. I had a fracture in my foot that I was originally told would require surgery. As a young man active ..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Huo performs miracles. He heals people who have no hope from Western medicine. I hope you take this review to heart he is a lifesaver. He began treating ..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Huo is a gifted doctor who wants to give all his patients three things: To live pain free, to have an excellent quality of life and to achieve longevity. ..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Huo is amazing! He has helped me and my family reach better health. I have an acoustic neuroma that my MD insisted would only be shrunk by surgery or radia..."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Huo is an exceptional healer. I've never seen another doctor like him. Instead of isolating his patients in separate rooms, he treats everyone together..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I developed severe eczema after I turned 40. I got no relief from an elimination diet, which would target allergens in food and the only thing that helped was ..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After a 60 mph+ hit from behind in my stopped car I was diagnosed with a traumatic brainstem injury in 1995 by top doctors in the USA as well as the Cleveland c..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Earlier this year, I was diagnosed with an autome immune disease, lupus. The rheumatologist that I was seeing at that time prescribed me a medication for my co..."

November 17, 2014

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Huo is an outstanding physician. He always listens intently to my ailments and decides the best treatment for me. Before I met Dr Huo I had crippling pain ..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My daughter from Lake Lanier, GA researched for the best Acupuncturists to treat me and found Dr. Huo. Fortunate for me, his Winter Park, FL Office is only (4) ..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very different from Western standards but extremely helpful knowledgeable and caring. Well worth being treated with Dr. Huo."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Huo is a healer as well as a Doctor. He listens carefully and asks questions to get clear on your problem. His treatment is specifically designed for your..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I suffered from a brain infection following an episode of Shingles. I was dizzy all the time, and I didn't have much energy, and frankly, I was scared for my l..."

September 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Recently I have had the good fortune and prilege to meet Dr. Zhi Huo . My first question to him was,"I have emphysema can you help me". His reply really surpri..."

September 6, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my emai..."

September 4, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=20909'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 5, 2014

August 17, 2013
  • location removed: Orlando, FL

April 2, 2013

February 23, 2013
  • City changed from "TAMPA" to "Winter Park"

December 21, 2011